SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, about Gematsu, I just wish he'd shut up PERIOD. It's not as fun or surprising when someone "leaks" info beforehand.

Says you. Personally, I love leaks and spoilers because it makes the wait for that point when it happens more exciting.

By the way, where should I be looking to see this when it happens?

Edited by Konnor97

NO CHROM!! I don't care if Lucina is in now, what matters is I got Avatar! YEAAAAH!

Edited by Anacybele

Brb DYING OF AWESOMENESS

Also ha, Gematsu was wrong, about time too, and after I was all pumped for Shulk too... Not that this isn't 8000 times better in my eyes

That was a good number of reveals in one trailer. So the captain is back, Robin is playable and appearantly Lucina is as well. I thougth she would be a skin for Marth, but I believe she showed something new.

Chrom is part of Robin's final smash right?

Posted · Hidden by Balcerzak, July 14, 2014 - by request
Hidden by Balcerzak, July 14, 2014 - by request

DLV do you want to change your avatar now or are you going to wait for the actual release?

YEAH. SUCK IT. LUCINA AND ROBIN. NOT CHROM.

You overrate the importance of FE too much. Even with Awakening's "strong" sales, (I say "strong" because one million isn't really all that much) Fire Emblem still isn't as well known as other Nintendo franchises, so I doubt it will get three reps, let alone four.

WHAT WAS THAT?

also i say lucina because if fire emblem is getting a third rep, which it has a fair chance of, its gonna be chrom. please save this post so it can be brought back up when i'm right, like i was with Ike returning. as well as Marth.

also we do have a female who's not kidnapped every 5 minutes, samus, wii fit trainer, what appears to be a female village in ike's screenshots, and nana from ice climbers assuming they are still back(if they are i can't remember because heck yes ike!) oh and rosalina, who i don't remember being kidnapped in galaxy

SUCK IT, YOU WERE WRONG.

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW EXCITED I WAS WATCHING THIS VIDEO. SUCK IT DOUBTERS. SUCK IT GEMATSU.

FUCK. YES!

(Sirius I'm pretty sure this is the most excited you'll ever see me)