SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Flaco!

So, I was thinking, when the Japanese version gets released, there's going to be a lot of stuff revealed that some people might not want spoiled. (Myself, at least.) If there are any others thinking the same thing, I was thinking maybe there should be a thread for that stuff separately and have only stuff announced officially and the usual debates here, so as to not spoil people.

Rent them.

There aren't any places around here that rent games.

...Wow. Now people are parodying Baltimore Ravens players with unconfirmed Smash characters. xP

Edited by Anacybele

The Rice Climbers were my favorite to use, since they have such strong Rice Shots.

don't you know that the ike climbers are going to replace the ice climbers? that's why he had two spots in the roster in the other thread. ...i was ninja'd in the other thread Edited by Comet

Yay, Flaco!

So, I was thinking, when the Japanese version gets released, there's going to be a lot of stuff revealed that some people might not want spoiled. (Myself, at least.) If there are any others thinking the same thing, I was thinking maybe there should be a thread for that stuff separately and have only stuff announced officially and the usual debates here, so as to not spoil people.

Stay away from the thread then. Or stay off the internet. Only two ways you won't be spoiled.

Yay, Flaco!

I actually think this is a pretty good idea.

Originally I was going to say (closer to release) that all content "leaked" from the Japanese release would need to be in spoilers, but having separate topics is probably a better idea for those who still want to browse without any worry of being spoiled.

Alright, I have the moderator on board with this, who else feels the same way?

I'd actually really love to have a separate thread when the Japanese version is released.

That way, if Lucas is revealed, I won't have to contain my happiness in a spoiler! Spoiler-free baby!

I'd actually really love to have a separate thread when the Japanese version is released.

That way, if Lucas is revealed, I won't have to contain my happiness in a spoiler! Spoiler-free baby!

And then the Internet happens and stuff posted on twitter, instagram, facebook, tumblr, reddit, livejournal, deadjournal, ign, mynintendonews etc.

I think it's a good idea, too.

That way when Shin's Mom is a secret character I won't have it spoiled for me.

Pic of the day. Wlof and Rice Climbers duke it out for the Sm4sh Ball. Rice Climbers seem to be clutching the victory with their grainy projectiles, but Wlof can't let them do that.

WlofandRiceClimbers_zpse4393da0.png

I actually like this better than the regular Zero Suit, to be honest. The amount of little detail on her is amazing. And the 3DS version especially looks soooo good. I don't care if it's skimpier, it just looks more like sports gear to me.

It looks like ZSS after a round with the Wii Fit Trainer. ;/

I like how her arms are, erm, rendered. Her spine, on the other hand. . .

It's a problem with the way the spine is rigged. It's a really common problem in 3D and really hard to fix with anything less than a feature quality rig. Normally you just avoid bending the spine on video game models too much, but Smash Bros is cartoony and everything is super bendy at all times.

Also, this Samus is a rendition of how she looks in the end-game time bonuses in Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission. In case anyone was wondering where the heck this came from. Other than the rocket heels it's a canonical outfit.

I think I'll have to play with ZSS more, simply to distract my enemies.

And now imagine Tharja was in the game.

Btw: Is that costume actually from some Metroid game, or is it completely new?

edit: Question got answered while I posted~

Edited by Nova