SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Still...it's unfair to have the Ice Climbers cut because of one systems capabilities being lower than another. But still...they can at least make them asset trophies. That is...if even that can be done!

That's the price all have to pay in exchange of a portable smash

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought: What if (to eliminate any easy finding it's fake) the "leakers" put all of the images into one file, and took the individual aspects from it and used it for the "leaked images"? (Remember, suspicious leak doesn't equal law, like the OTHER roster leaks for this game.)

STOP. 0:10 KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg. Totally not gonna buy SSB4. No Lucas = No Purchase. It's a direct correlation.

Not even Zero Suit Samus can bring this spirit up. LUCAS WHERE ARE YOU?!

STOP. 0:10 KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg. Totally not gonna buy SSB4. No Lucas = No Purchase. It's a direct correlation.

Not even Zero Suit Samus can bring this spirit up. LUCAS WHERE ARE YOU?!

*Giggling*

No buy for me if nothing related to Mother is in the game.

Only going to type Mother Ness/Lucas in the Google search engine after SSB's Sept release to avoid spoilers to everything else as I wanna know if anything related to Mother is in the game, or not. My mind will be at ease and will get this game if Ness/Lucas is confirmed. ^_^

Edited by PuffPuff

If Bowser Jr.'s alt are the Koopalings, could Lucas and Wolf be alts for Ness and Fox and their moveset became customization options for those characters?

edit: I guess it be kinda strange the veterans got this treatment while Lucina and Dark Pit got their own characters though.

Edited by LuxSpes

Personnally, I am kinda disappointed at how Bowser Jr. will play. Why does he need to be in his Koopa Clown Car!? He's not handicaped or anything. Seriously, if Sticker Star has something to do with it, I'll be hell'a pissed! Well, I am still glad he's gonna be playable. He's my second most wanted character after all. And about the leak, the only thing I'll believe is the videos and the trophy screen shots. Everything else is kinda junky.

And also, the Koopalings alts for Bowser Jr. is...stupid and over the top in my opinion. Am I to believe they are ALL gonna have the same hit boxes?

Personnally, I am kinda disappointed at how Bowser Jr. will play. Why does he need to be in his Koopa Clown Car!? He's not handicaped or anything. Seriously, if Sticker Star has something to do with it, I'll be hell'a pissed! Well, I am still glad he's gonna be playable. He's my second most wanted character after all. And about the leak, the only thing I'll believe is the videos and the trophy screen shots. Everything else is kinda junky.

And also, the Koopalings alts for Bowser Jr. is...stupid and over the top in my opinion. Am I to believe they are ALL gonna have the same hit boxes?

So you don't believe the roster which was actually before the videos and uses the exact same art?

So you don't believe the roster which was actually before the videos and uses the exact same art?

Shulk and Bowser Jr., I do believe. Because there were video footage of them. I remain skeptical to the rest. I just don't buy the character selecting screen in the leak.

I am just gonna wait until Sakurai reveals another character and if the official artwork is different from the leak, the whole thing is gonna sink in the water, except maybe the video footage that were taken down by Nintendo.

I agree that it's a bit weird, though it looks like it can work. The hit box should be essentially the same, since most of the target is the clown car itself and not the koopa inside. I personally would have preferred just having Bowser fighting on his feet with his signature paint brush. It's not like any of the koopas actually need the clown car anyway,

I too, am more or less convinced that the videos are real and that the images are fake. But I will not rejoice until the official announcements confirm or deny what we have been told.

I'm not sure how the images can be fake but the videos real considering that

a) some of the images are taken directly from the videos (the Shulk and Lucina ones)

b) the artwork matches what we've seen (Ganondorf, Bowser Jr. and Shulk have renders in the videos that perfectly match the renders in the images)

Honestly, I'd rather disregard the leaks as a fake. Just because there's video proof doesn't mean that it's legitimate. I find it rather atrocious that people believe the video is real. To me, the footage looks like it uses Brawl's slower game speed rather than the balance between Melee and Brawl seen in other trailers. I don't know if it's just me and my slow internet, but a lot of the game's new visual effects seem to be absent in the leaked footage. The artwork also looks like it was taken straight from other familiar sources.

I personally don't mind Shulk and Bowser Jr., but the paintbrush from Sunshine always comes to my mind whenever I think of Bowser Jr. in Smash. I always felt that the paintbrush has more options than the Clown Car and that Sakurai would make good use of it should he be included in the roster. The idea of Duck Hunt Dog and the other clones sounds ridiculous to me and very unlikely roster candidates in my opinion. If the roster shown does turn out to be the final one, then that means no Isaac or Golden Sun representation!

Also, this doesn't seem to look like the leaks:

wr254ds.jpg

[it's the PotD for today. Hint: The winning percentages here use a slightly smaller font!]

In short, let's not get our hopes high just yet. There are a lot of trolls out there who can easily decieve others, so the leaks could really be just another troll at work. It's only a matter of time until the game comes out and the actual roster gets revealed.

Edited by Kiseki

Yep, today's POTD actually confirms information. That is, the Miis are the same between the leaked screenshots and the official POTD, and the omega naming convention for Final Destination forms of stages is confirmed as well. It's the little details that basically add up to this seemingly being the real thing. And the footage of Bowser Jr, Ganondorf, and Shulk fighting together is pretty much impossible to fake, since it's very, VERY unlikely that someone managed to cobble together a bunch of original models, animations, and movesets for two newcomers solely for a hoax. Of course, we don't know the final-final roster. IC, Lucas, and Wolf being cut is still speculation (I'm pretty much 100% sure Snake is gone otherwise we would know something by now) and there's obviously still room on the character select for more characters.

Yeah, and the five characters said to be in the game but not yet unlocked is speculation still as well. But I'm crossing my fingers for Dixie Kong! ^^

Me neither. I like Dixie Kong, but I'd rather have the returning veterans from Brawl come first, rather than a newcomer.

DK series is great and all, but with all the hype and leaks and all, it's getting overwhelming knowing ALOT of the leaks are saying Lucas (and Wolf, but I don't care about him) is getting cut.