SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the mention of Tingle: We've known he's been back since E3 lol. He showed up in the demo as a returning assist trophy. :P

But considering Sakurai's comparison of Riki to him, I really hope this character isn't as annoying...

Tingle is an adult man in a fairy suit.

Riki is a lovable, huggable little creature. He's Pikachu/Kirby/Yoshi level of cute.

Tingle and Riki are both comedy relief characters with wacky, oddball moves, hence Sakurai's comparison.

Edited by Jave

I await the Dunban commentary with bated breath.

You need not wait any longer. After seeing the deplorable lack of Dunban commentary, I've decided to take a stab at it. Everyone, Dunban in all his commentator glory!

As for Riki, yeah, he's pretty much the plucky comic relief/team mascot in the game. He's quite good in battles and has some very nice skills. His personality, however, is a bit more hit or miss with people.

Ganondorf was spotted in the 3ds direct video which I think was posted earlier. He's pretty well hidden, so try to spot him yourselves.

[spoiler=hint]

He's offscreen.

Still looks like Falcondorf though :(

Ganondorf was spotted in the 3ds direct video which I think was posted earlier. He's pretty well hidden, so try to spot him yourselves.

[spoiler=hint]

He's offscreen.

Still looks like Falcondorf though :(

Yeah, we also saw Ganondorf in the leaked footage before it was taken down, and he had the same moveset. He also looked even slower and heavier to me, if you can believe it. :/

Yeah, we also saw Ganondorf in the leaked footage before it was taken down, and he had the same moveset. He also looked even slower and heavier to me, if you can believe it. :/

Well I'm not fully bought into that leaked video, so this is official confirmation of him being in.

It's just like when they accidentally revealed Ness, Lucario and Jigglypuff pre-release.

I remember that fondly because Lucario was one of my most wanted newcomers in Brawl.

I heard there'd be a closed-door event before the end of PAX, so is that happening today or...?

it was two days ago, but wasn't streamed. There might have been a person there who recorded it, but i didn't find anything when i checked youtube

it was two days ago, but wasn't streamed. There might have been a person there who recorded it, but i didn't find anything when i checked youtube

As was said earlier there was a massive embargo on it, anyone there says a word or shows anything from it will be sued.

Literally time to tip the scales and maybe with a class change, Chrom can find his way into Smash Bros. another day.

That vid killed me at first xD and then it was a feel trip. RIP Chrom and Ridley

I wanna hear this story.

Well, before Brawl was released, Nintendo had released a video that included, among other things, a section about the stickers. The bottom of the sticker album has a small tab that shows which characters can equip the selected sticker and it accidentally showed the icons for the trio in question before they were revealed. Of course, the videos were edited soon afterwards but by then it was way too late. And that, as they say, was that.

Edited by Enaeius

I wonder if Nintendo completely destroyed parts of the big leak in their closed door event and showed Wolf, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers Let me dream!. Oooor they confirmed they are gone. It has to be pretty big if no one is allowed to say ANYTHING about it...

I wonder if Nintendo completely destroyed parts of the big leak in their closed door event and showed Wolf, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers Let me dream!. Oooor they confirmed they are gone. It has to be pretty big if no one is allowed to say ANYTHING about it...

On the other hand, also could be small if nobody's said anything. I guess the people there are good sports.