SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. It's true. I'm getting so fucking tired of this BS Nintendo. Rosalina better get in stock again or I will be mad.

Target is out of stock in a lot of the figures too. It's a good thing I already reserved Ike at GameStop.

Same with the Adaptar's case.
It'll be a disaster if we don't get more in before Christmas. -.-

Nintendo is at fault here because they are innovative and release a new idea, are cautious with supply because they do not know how great the demand will be, and run out of stock because they can't meet the initial demand. Nintendo is BS how because of this?

Well...they need to know as they are already making fast money off of these. D:

Nintendo is at fault because they keep discontinuing Amiibos that are clearly still in demand, like Marth, and now it seems that the same is happening with Rosalina. Also, Rosalina is obviously pretty popular. Why is she out of stock THIS fast?

Nintendo is right to be cautious, but they're being TOO cautious, if you ask me.

Christmas.
Also, the consoles that came with Gamecube Adaptars are already sold out as well!
399.99. These things along with the Rosalina/Ike Amiibo's are already in extreme high demand.

The reason why Nintendo might be discontinuing amiibo production is, according to several sources (http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/11/7376027/amiibo-discontinued-nintendo-toys-figurines), shelf space constraints. If they don't bring up a solution they will have trouble releasing another wave of amiibos or supplying the most populars that are currently or will soon be in the market.

Edit: we'll just have to wait for newer responses from Nintendo and not make anticipated dramas about amiibos being out of stock. I hope they won't be so dumb to not solve this type of issue with the high demand these figurines are having.

"Some amiibo were very popular at launch, and it is possible that some amiibo in the United States, Canada and Latin America may not be available right now due to high demand and our efforts to manage shelf space during the launch period,"
Hee hee...
They know...

They already need the money itself for further production of other stuff. That is why that they are being cautious.

I assume it's so that Dark Pit can have an amiibo and not have to use a different packaging to fit his Dark Pit Staff. That thing reaches out really far and makes him the widest character trophy in terms of length.

Oh, I see. I never did see Dark Pit's trophy or anything. You're right. >_<

I still don't get why many folks hate him so much. >.<

Why is that?

Edited by PuffPuff

All these store-exclusive Amiibo are annoying, in my opinion. I hardly ever go to Target...I never go to Toys'R'Us...and I agree that Nintendo is being way too cautious about all this. I consider myself really lucky to have gotten a Marth Amiibo.

I don't think it's annoying. There would probably be even more Amiibo discontinued if all the figures were available in every retailer because of the space constraints. With exclusives, each retailer can fit larger stocks because they don't have to display every single figure.

Although, I like go to all kinds of different stores when I shop, including Target and Toys R Us, so...

But glad you agree with me on the cautiousness thing.

Edited by Anacybele

I wont lie amiibo figures are tad expensive and very hard to get. Nintendo !

The thing is, they arent expensive in the least. 13 clams for a figure is pretty cheap. I do not think tantrums is going to solve the supply issue.

Kinda salty about Rosie being Target exclusive and i dont got one of those in my town. And shes on back order...

The thing is, they arent expensive in the least. 13 clams for a figure is pretty cheap. I do not think tantrums is going to solve the supply issue.

Kinda salty about Rosie being Target exclusive and i dont got one of those in my town. And shes on back order...

A few days ago I spent ~$120 on two figures, so yeah, $13 is pretty cheap.

I wish Nintendo would at least have some way to have all current amiibo at least available online for delivery. Shelf space isn't an excuse there.

Just pre ordered my Ike amiibo. :D

Gonna get the Rosalina, Villager, Marth, Adaptar next month as they likely won't have these in stock until then anyway. They say that you can use amiibo's on the 3DS version when right now you can't until the new one comes out!

They have the Marth ones at amazon but as always, it's overpriced! D:

Edited by PuffPuff

I wish Nintendo would at least have some way to have all current amiibo at least available online for delivery. Shelf space isn't an excuse there.

Yeah, it'd be cool if, say, Nintendo World in New York had an online store for such things. Because they have stuff exclusive to them and not every Nintendo fan can go there and buy things. Some live far away and don't have the money to travel all the way there and stuff.

I agree on the online shopping thing for Nintendo World. I mean, I live in New Jersey, a place that's next-door neighbors to New York, and I still don't like it. Nintendo World is easily accessible, but I just don't wanna go there for something I could order.

But I think they don't have an online shopping thing so people who DO live close / in New York feel special. They never have an exclusive GAME in Nintendo World, it's probably just toys and posters, nothing too special. It's like if you LIVE there, might as well get something extra.

But they did have things like the edition of Hyrule Warriors that came with the scarf. You couldn't get that nowhere else. I really wanted that scarf, but I live in North Carolina. With no Nintendo World online, I could never have it. I'd have to go to eBay and pay an insane price for it or something.

A few days ago I spent ~$120 on two figures, so yeah, $13 is pretty cheap.

Were they figmas or what? Cuz dang!

Just found out that these amiibo's aren't out yet, but for the ones that are pre-order are already gone as these fellas already got to them first. So...it could be somewhat around mid Jan that these will be available again. Thank god I was able to pre-order Ike before (Pick up here) he'll get sold out soon as Target is already out of these. Knowing this...these things I'm looking at mid Jan that these will be in stock again. But...it's even more worryful that Nintendo said that they aren't going to manufacture some of these anymore (see here). It's why that we should be in a hurry to get these before they don't get available again. The Rosalina one should also work with Mario Kart 8 and it will suck if more don't get in stock soon. -.-

The adaptar will come later as more of those will get manufactured!

Edited by PuffPuff

The Wii U version has begun getting data mined. I'll post anything interesting here for you guys.

First up is the music for the Miiverse stage, which has: Wii Shop Channel (Original), Mario Paint Medley (Remix), Nintendo Land (Original), Nintendo Land (Remix), Tomodachi Life (from Smash 3DS), Mii Channel (from Smash 3DS), Dark Lord (from Smash 3DS), Save the World, Heroes! (from Smash 3DS), and Wii Shop Channel/Mii Channel (Remix).

I don't think it's annoying. There would probably be even more Amiibo discontinued if all the figures were available in every retailer because of the space constraints. With exclusives, each retailer can fit larger stocks because they don't have to display every single figure.

Although, I like go to all kinds of different stores when I shop, including Target and Toys R Us, so...

But glad you agree with me on the cautiousness thing.

I definitely understand why there are some store-exclusive Amiibo, I just find it annoying because that includes making them store-exclusive to stores I hardly ever (or just never) go to lol. I mean, I'd be willing to go to those stores, but I don't know when I'd have the time, the nearest Toys'R'Us and Target are both like an hour away from me. I'd be willing to order them online and have them shipped to my house, buuut each time I check they're always "out of stock."

The Wii U version has begun getting data mined. I'll post anything interesting here for you guys.

First up is the music for the Miiverse stage, which has: Wii Shop Channel (Original), Mario Paint Medley (Remix), Nintendo Land (Original), Nintendo Land (Remix), Tomodachi Life (from Smash 3DS), Mii Channel (from Smash 3DS), Dark Lord (from Smash 3DS), Save the World, Heroes! (from Smash 3DS), and Wii Shop Channel/Mii Channel (Remix).

I'm looking forward to the Nintendo Land Remix. Was excited hearing it from the 50 fact video.

Just checked Best Buy, Toys R' US, and Gamestop and none of them have Rosalina available. There's a chance that it'll be marketed in these stores later on as all I see them at right now are Target. Not even amazon has these marketed yet. They have two of the four amiibos in stock right now that I want, that are already sold out everywhere else, but one that I've found them in. It should be fun to vs your amiibo when it is levelled up enough in a way to even outwit expert players at brawling and racing! :D

Gonna get 7 amiibos total which 4 of the seven can be used in Mario Kart 8...too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubpb03oHvFc

This vid helped alot to show on how they can be used which helped! Will use when better accessories can be used on them and I'm sure that you cannot use them on Classic either.

Edited by PuffPuff

Oh...

Well...

The status "not available online" just means that none can be obtained by mail. Thank god it's not completely out of stock by going to a local retailer otherwise it'd say "out of stock." I already have two Targets near my area and can possibly pick up one on release day! :D

Diddy Kong is out of stock online, but went to Target and saw three of them in stock! Not available online only because importers are getting the ones online as they won't be available in their areas. x.x

Edited by PuffPuff

I'll post the Nintendo Land remix when I find it.

Right now it's mostly music. Right now we've found that there's been some cut music. 6 Mother songs and 14 Wario songs were removed from the game. There's also one entire franchise that had all of it's music removed from the game (Music in Smash is arranged in the data files using a coding system of a letter + a number (ie: D4). The entire 26 letter alphabet was used except for the letter O, which indicates that it may be removed.

I'll post the Nintendo Land remix when I find it.

Right now it's mostly music. Right now we've found that there's been some cut music. 6 Mother songs and 14 Wario songs were removed from the game. There's also one entire franchise that had all of it's music removed from the game (Music in Smash is arranged in the data files using a coding system of a letter + a number (ie: D4). The entire 26 letter alphabet was used except for the letter O, which indicates that it may be removed.

...And that's Koonami's marine franchise "Metal Gear."

Metal Gear was only completely removed from Smash 4 because Koonami didn't give Nintendo permission to put anything related to it!

Edited by PuffPuff