SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently there has been a recent patch for the 3DS? I've heard that Links Jab combo and Palutenas super speed momentum canceling are gone. As well as a Lucario nerf?

Can anyone confirm.

the tl;dr is that people only thought that the jab combo was gone because the link boards on smashboards can't do 3DS for shit

the first person/people that tried it wasn't doing it right because they were used to the wii u or s/t

other change: single-player smash no longer defaults to you + 2 CPUs

I've noticed CPUs being smarter but that may be a placebo effect

EDIT:

[2/14/15, 1:23:48 AM] Eukatastrophe: also holy shit a Lv9 Robin just 3-stocked my Fox what the hell

I mean it's not like I'm very good at Fox but jesus christ

EDIT2: [spoiler=holy shit this is amazing]46yUNRR.png

Edited by Euklyd

EDIT2: [spoiler=holy shit this is amazing]46yUNRR.png

Didn't Hungrybox ragequit against a Diddy player after getting pretty much 0-to-deathed on both stocks?

Didn't Hungrybox ragequit against a Diddy player after getting pretty much 0-to-deathed on both stocks?

that's the joke

How can you fake footage like that though? People asked this same thing when Shulk and Bowser Jr. were leaked. That it was either real or an extremely well done fake. And the latter seems unlikely since there just seems to be no reason for why someone would put THIS much work into a fake.

But Rayman woot! :D I liked the one Rayman game I've played (Rayman 3D) and I'd like to play it some more, but I got stuck. I wouldn't mind playing other Rayman games either. And if this is real, I have more hopes for Dixie Kong! DK really needs a third rep and she'd be perfect. She's so cute and she's pretty much the third most important DK character after DK himself and Diddy.

So I share the name of a guy who preordered a toon link at toys r us

And just had it handed to me when I went in and checked on their samus stock

I feel like it might be real?

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2vwxza/some_of_my_rayman_leak_findings/

What makes you think it's fake other than "lol rayman"?

To go along with this, there's also a leaked 3DS roster screen to go with the video:

1423953941361.jpg

Part of me wants to say it's fake, but I love new, more, original characters!

How can you fake footage like that though? People asked this same thing when Shulk and Bowser Jr. were leaked. That it was either real or an extremely well done fake. And the latter seems unlikely since there just seems to be no reason for why someone would put THIS much work into a fake.

But Rayman woot! :D I liked the one Rayman game I've played (Rayman 3D) and I'd like to play it some more, but I got stuck. I wouldn't mind playing other Rayman games either. And if this is real, I have more hopes for Dixie Kong! DK really needs a third rep and she'd be perfect. She's so cute and she's pretty much the third most important DK character after DK himself and Diddy.

some people will put a lot of dedication to a certain things, like you with ike. i have a feeling that it's legit, but if it's a fake i'll be impressed by whoever did it.

The one thing I get out of this is "Hey, what'll Rayman's amiibo look like?"

I think the shading on his render seems out of place, but it could be just me.

Actually, some people noticed that Falcon got moved up to the top row, which I find pretty odd.

Edited by Kiseki

The one thing I get out of this is "Hey, what'll Rayman's amiibo look like?"

I think the shading on his render seems out of place, but it could be just me.

The amount of poles they're gonna have to attach on his body, hands and head will be quite amusing.

some people will put a lot of dedication to a certain things, like you with ike. i have a feeling that it's legit, but if it's a fake i'll be impressed by whoever did it.

Good point (yes, I do love Ike that much lol). But yeah, I'll be impressed too.

Oh yeah, a Rayman Amiibo. That's going to look funny if this is real. XD

Edited by Anacybele

The amount of poles they're gonna have to attach on his body, hands and head will be quite amusing.

Or every single Rayman amiibo would be "defective" and loose in the box.

Or every single Rayman amiibo would be "defective" and loose in the box.

[spoiler=so, like this]Lnv4PN6.jpg

alternatively, /r/smashbros suggests scattering his parts around across multiple gamestops like exodia pieces

I questioned Duck Hunt Duo, Wii Fit Trainer, and Pac-Man.

Never again will I question a Smash roster choice. If you've played the Rayman games you'd know there's a lot of potential for him in a game like Smash.