SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Least Robin and WFT got some significant buffs, Sonic got nerfed once again for like the 6th patch running.

Gooooood. Let the butthurt flow through you.

Honestly, I don't get why. I do find Sonic annoying, but I just suck versing him with any character. Did Sonic really need to get nerfed?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luigi Buffs?

He did get one nerf, but a very slight damage nerf... But yeah, he didn't need buffs. He was already really good. xP

At least Ike didn't get nerfs though. No buffs either, but no nerfs.

He did get one nerf, but a very slight damage nerf... But yeah, he didn't need buffs. He was already really good. xP

At least Ike didn't get nerfs though. No buffs either, but no nerfs.

The damage nerf increased his combo ability.

Also Ike did get buffed, his Uair is slightly stronger.

Looking at the changes list, it seems both Marth and Lucina got heavily buffed. They basically got all the landing lag buffs Ike got in the previous patch.

Looking at the changes list, it seems both Marth and Lucina got heavily buffed. They basically got all the landing lag buffs Ike got in the previous patch.

It's still not enough, they lack the flow that Brawl and Melee Marth had still, and for crying out loud their throws need to be reworked so they actually combo >.>.

It's a start though.

Edited by Jedi

Is it time to start saying "Better nerf Sonic" instead of "Better nerf Greninja"?

It's more like "better sidegrade Greninja" these days, anyway, as indicated by the current patch.

People are making "better nerf Greninja" memes? Better nerf Sonic.

So when will the eventually Serenesforest tournament show up?

I, too, am interested in this.

Edited by Tamarsamar

The damage nerf increased his combo ability.

Also Ike did get buffed, his Uair is slightly stronger.

Whaaat. On both those.

Sakurai, you a big Ike fan or something? XD All these buffs the guy is getting, dayum.

If Marth and Lucina got heavily buffed though, there goes Ike being the second best FE character... It was nice while it lasted. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, an SF tourney is a good idea! Since I run the Smash Club here, I suppose I ought to do it, huh? XD I'll get right to it as soon as I update Smash Wii U. Oh, but since I don't really play Smash 3DS anymore, someone else will have to do that one...

Edited by Anacybele

If Marth and Lucina got heavily buffed though, there goes Ike being the second best FE character... It was nice while it lasted. :(

Ike is still way better then either of them at this point in time.

They still lack what fundamentally made Marth, Marth in Melee and Brawl

Edited by Jedi

Ike is still way better then either of them at this point in time.

They still lack what fundamentally made Marth, Marth in Melee and Brawl

Oh wow, really? Talk about flipping things around lol. Ike was way worse than Marth in Brawl. XD

Oh wow, really? Talk about flipping things around lol. Ike was way worse than Marth in Brawl. XD

Marth is slowly climbing back up, but he has alot of obstacles.

Marth in Melee and Brawl had a flow to him, almost every move could flawlessly follow another, his throws were very helpful in this aspect, he had spacing he had a skill curve.

In 4 he has a really powerful tipper aaaaaand... Some... combos? His throws send people way too far, his moves lag way too much, his old flow is... Just gone.

I've got to say, Llyod was a very good choice for a costume. The Mii Swordfighter has basically access to Sword Rain, Sonic Thrust and Tempest. And with max size and weight, the Mii's proportions are not too different from the one's of Llyod's model in ToS.

Edited by BrightBow

Marth is slowly climbing back up, but he has alot of obstacles.

Marth in Melee and Brawl had a flow to him, almost every move could flawlessly follow another, his throws were very helpful in this aspect, he had spacing he had a skill curve.

In 4 he has a really powerful tipper aaaaaand... Some... combos? His throws send people way too far, his moves lag way too much, his old flow is... Just gone.

Ah, I see. Well, I guess as long as Ike keeps being good (or rather, getting better as his current track record is lol), I'm satisfied. ^^

Also, I started the tourney! Here's the info on it:

Name: Serenes Forest

Time: July 31 4:30PM EST - August 2 10:00PM EST (I can't do any other timezone but my own. xP)

Rules: 3-stock, 5 minutes, no items, players can choose the stage, custom characters and Mii Fighters are ON (but no equipment, of course!), and even though the matches allow up to four players, let's keep to the good ol' 1 vs 1. There aren't any other rules or special stuff (like starting with 300% damage) in place.

Participants: 30

Win condition: Get the most wins, and whoever has the most wins at 10PM EST on Sunday is the winner!

Also, there is a password so only SF users can join. The password is "PickagodFE" and I picked that because just about everyone here agrees how epic the line "Pick a god and pray!" is. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

The name is Serenes Forest like I put in the spoiler, couldn't you search that? I am kinda new to this though... >_< Sorry if I've made some mistake...

The name is Serenes Forest like I put in the spoiler, couldn't you search that? I am kinda new to this though... >_< Sorry if I've made some mistake...

Tournament id = a number that you can enter to search for without having to bother to go through the main search engine. It's the same thing with Mario Kart 8's tournament id.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=47103&p=3018800

Yeeaah, I just now figured that out. xP lol sorry again.

Here's the tourney ID: 35356191068451

Maybe I should make a new thread just for the tourney?

Edited by Anacybele

God damn, I still screwed up. Kingddd and I just played a match and somehow items were on. I put it to item switch off though, so I have no idea what I did wrong...

Sorry, everyone... I can't change the rules at this point. This will have to be deleted and restarted if we want to continue without items. -_-