SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

so like, announce wolf soon, and delay his release to coincide with the ballot winners (that they DON'T announce)?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so like, announce wolf soon, and delay his release to coincide with the ballot winners (that they DON'T announce)?

I'd rather Wolf never come back than NOT learn the Ballot Winners. We've been waiting half a year; it's a little ridiculous.

But Nintendo specifically said that the ballot wouldn't close until October, so a half a year wait was expected. o.O

Well yeah, but that amount of time is a little insane. I could have told you three months ago that K. Rool, Inklings, Bandana Dee, Shovel Knight, and Isaac would be the top non-veteran choices.

I also don't take veteran ballot votes seriously. I mean, Sakurai's not stupid enough to spend ballot time on vets. They'll get in on their own merits.

Well yeah, but that amount of time is a little insane. I could have told you three months ago that K. Rool, Inklings, Bandana Dee, Shovel Knight, and Isaac would be the top non-veteran choices.

Because they...already were. The ballot's been open for almost six months now.

I'd rather Wolf never come back than NOT learn the Ballot Winners. We've been waiting half a year; it's a little ridiculous.

I meant in the same way that they didn't announce roy and ryu lmao

was building off of Ana's parallels

Yeah, but I would think that since Roy, Ryu, and Lucas came out at the same time, Wolf would come out alongside the ballot winner(s).

Very nice, also people are figuring out the buffs/nerfs as we speak.

So far i've heard Luigi's been nerfed somewhat and that Sheik is unchanged.

Edited by Jedi

I guess the addition of buisness suits means that Reggie is deconfirmed. Of course it also means that there were probably a lot of votes for the guy.

I did not expect Monster Hunter costumes. As neat as this is, it's a bit of a shame that they are not available for both Swordfighter and Gunner.

Edited by BrightBow