SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about the spoiler tag thing, but this isn't a leak, it's a listing error. This site has previously said that Dr. Mario was compatible with Splatoon, ZSS with DuckTales Remastered, and still has Toad listed as a Smash Bros. series amiibo, among other things like not even listing all the amiibos some games are actually compatible with. It's meaningless.

I don't care about the spoiler tag thing, but this isn't a leak, it's a listing error. This site has previously said that Dr. Mario was compatible with Splatoon, ZSS with DuckTales Remastered, and still has Toad listed as a Smash Bros. series amiibo, among other things like not even listing all the amiibos some games are actually compatible with. It's meaningless.

I did not know this. Apologies.

It says the same thing on Chibi-Robo's page, it's likely just an error.

the difference is that for the others the characters' pages had the error, but for this character it's the game's page that has the (presumed) error

I don't think the difference is actually indicative but afaik it is a first

I just found that there's a new glitch found in the 1.1.2 patch that Lucas's PK Freeze in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that it turns into a completely Solid Black Coal color instead of using the Cool Ice colors. The person discovered this glitch was nerdbotmkii from Reddit. This is definitly looks like Lucas gets a new glitch from the current patch after Diddy Kong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmu1W9G6wB0

Edited by King Marth 64

The font looks weird above said character's name. I'm skeptical about this... =/

I hope it's legitimate though.

You can't actually think it might be real.

Pause at 4 seconds and take a good, hard look at it.

It's so obviously fake I doubt it was even meant to fool anyone.

it was real enough to be removed by the nazi mods on /r/smashbros!

I totally think that leak is 100% fake. The Font from the "Masked" isn't the same as it was from the others, the DLC fighters in their row in the character fighters slots were reversed (Mewtwo was actually 1st to Ryu as the 4th), Shovel Knight is still unclear and it's possibly fake also, Lucina got two slots and the false one is using the Fire Emblem Awakening and the line between Masked Lucina and Fox disappeared & it appears to be editted.

And speaking of which I found someone mentioned something possible about the next three DLC fighters adding to the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS fighter select menu after Ryu and someone figured something out on the about with adding the 3 more that it could get all the slots possibly to be shrink it down to 40x41 (since I do remembered when I unlocked all the fighters from the game before and they appeared did looked like the character slots does look like it did shrink it down and plus, that I also did see the entire slot for the 3DS version is completely full with all the 4 DLC fighters.) and it looks like there could be three more spaces possibly happen if there are more DLC found after the three might announce in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHtGOILZdgM

Edited by King Marth 64

I doubt it highly. Some characters did look slightly off on that CSS, and the notion that we'd get 6 whole more DLC fighters is a major longshot. I do expect 3 or 4 AT MOST.

(so it'll be squirtle, ivysaur, bandana dee, and dixie kong please sakurai)

You can't actually think it might be real.

Pause at 4 seconds and take a good, hard look at it.

It's so obviously fake I doubt it was even meant to fool anyone.

Of course I knew it wasn't real. As I said before the font looked fake. I was just saying it would be cool for an alternate ...

... masked costume for Lucina.