SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Duck Hunt should be cut. Cause they're annoying and they aren't Banjo and Kazooie.

My Melee main? Pichu. Maybe it's my fault for liking obviously cut fodder Pokemon but whatever. People move on, and games need to grow. We already have 2 third parties and 3 veterans. We don't need someone fitting both criteria. In fact, hopefully no one comes back. The ballot was pretty obviously for newcomers. I'd rather have K. Rool than another veteran.

And yet, people play Falco and Fox.

LET MELEE GO PEOPELZ!

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck Hunt should be cut. Cause they're annoying and they aren't Banjo and Kazooie.

How are they annoying? Apart from the fact that the dog is designed to annoy by teasing you.

Among projectile-heavy characters, I think Link and Toon Link are quite annoying. And apart from those, I find Sonic to be infuriating to play against.

How are they annoying? Apart from the fact that the dog is designed to annoy by teasing you.

Among projectile-heavy characters, I think Link and Toon Link are quite annoying. And apart from those, I find Sonic to be infuriating to play against.

Aww, my boi. The Link(s) are flawed and can easily be worked around compared to our Duo. Link(s) projectiles come out once after another and many moves can be whiffed, like those long punishable tether grabs. DH, can waste time and rack damage by having 3 projectiles with high priority, beating Charge Shots, basically all out at once. I could explain a long while why this is the most sadistic character, but ain't nobody got time to hear text walls... dat... :|

Clearly the two Links should act as a duo, they could be LINKED.

In other news, I was wondering if we still had enough people interested in Smash 4 to do some sort of league type thing. It looks like tournaments are long gone, but I'd be curious to see who'd be interested.

This. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This mindset is terrible. How could anyone have the gall to suggest a character should be cut? Whether you like them or not, they have fans. It angers me when people dislike characters and suggest they be cut.

Luckily most people have no say.

The lack of intelligence in this thread right now...

I'm just gonna leave for a few days, maybe sane people will be around again.

Didn't know it was insane to have common decency to oppose the cutting of characters. So sorry for liking Dark Pit. Guess he should just be cut.

Didn't know it was insane to have common decency to oppose the cutting of characters. So sorry for liking Dark Pit. Guess he should just be cut.

Oh well there's nothing wrong with being against cutting characters,

This argument is hideously whiny and also actually hypocritical.

Nevermind. I want Snake now. I hope I never agree with you on anything. I've hated every opinion you've ever posted. You dislike Cloud lol.

This is more than a little eye brow-raising though

Edited by DavidSW

SSB5 feat. Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, Naked Snake (pre-eyepatch), Naked Snake (post-eyepatch), Old Snake, Punished Snake, Venom Snake, Punished Venom Snake, Big Boss, Vic Boss, Big Boss (retro NES mode), Liquid Ocelot (right arm only), Gas Snake, Plasma Snake, and Ridley.

Edited by Knight

SSB5 feat. Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, Naked Snake (pre-eyepatch), Naked Snake (post-eyepatch), Old Snake, Punished Snake, Venom Snake, Punished Venom Snake, Big Boss, Vic Boss, Big Boss (retro NES mode), Liquid Ocelot (right arm only), Gas Snake, Plasma Snake, and Ridley.

Haha. Best moveset idea ever.

We can beef out the roster further by including Pliskin, topless Snake and President Snake.

Edited by Jotari

We can beef out the roster further by including Pliskin and topless Snake.

Oh shoot, and don't forget Tuxedo Snake and PS1 polygonal graphics Snake.

So...just because you don't like Snake means people who mained and enjoyed him in Brawl should be left without Snake also.

Logic? What's that shit?

I don't think Snake is returning due to Konami going full-on stupid, but that doesn't mean I hope he never returns.

The stretch in logic here is insane. "I don't hope he comes back" is not "Snake can't come back because I don't like him."

The lack of intelligence in this thread right now...

I'm just gonna leave for a few days, maybe sane people will be around again.

Thanks for contributing with this worthless spam post.

Clearly the two Links should act as a duo, they could be LINKED.

In other news, I was wondering if we still had enough people interested in Smash 4 to do some sort of league type thing. It looks like tournaments are long gone, but I'd be curious to see who'd be interested.

I'd be down, just to show how much of a CHUMP you are.

I think it'd be pretty fun, but like the tournaments, people would take forever to play matches, or flat out just quit immediately after joining. If there was enough interest with people able to play it'd be fun I think.

Sounds interesting, but how would it be set up?

This argument is hideously whiny and also actually hypocritical.

Squirtle? Ivysaur? Pokemon Trainer was one of my mains. Do you see me campaigning for them to return? Obviously not. I once had a dream after Greninja was revealed that Ivysaur was too. One of my other mains? Lucas. It took a whole for Lucas to return.

All I had was R.O.B. as I don't like Charizard.

My Melee main? Pichu. Maybe it's my fault for liking obviously cut fodder Pokemon but whatever. People move on, and games need to grow. We already have 2 third parties and 3 veterans. We don't need someone fitting both criteria. In fact, hopefully no one comes back. The ballot was pretty obviously for newcomers. I'd rather have K. Rool than another veteran.

Nevermind. I want Snake now. I hope I never agree with you on anything. I've hated every opinion you've ever posted. You dislike Cloud lol.

Lol. I bear no salt though, those are your thoughts. Funny thoughts.

Also, I want more online stuff to happen here but no one ever seems interested or has the time to.

It'd be more like a league than a knock-out thing. People play when it's convenient for them and report the results. That way people could play if they wanted to and it gives some sort of structure to things. Also then I could objectively say that I'm better than Horace, although it kinda goes without saying anyway.

Thanks for contributing with this worthless spam post.

The stretch in logic here is insane. "I don't hope he comes back" is not "Snake can't come back because I don't like him."

'Oi, that's just what I interpreted. Apologies on the "stretch in logic".

I won't deny the insanity though, nyahahahah.

'Oi, that's just what I interpreted. Apologies on the "stretch in logic".

I won't deny the insanity though, nyahahahah.

I've just noticed for the first time that your avatar has a cup of tea. I find no more suitable moment than now to discover this.

This. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This mindset is terrible. How could anyone have the gall to suggest a character should be cut? Whether you like them or not, they have fans. It angers me when people dislike characters and suggest they be cut.

Luckily most people have no say.

Omg. You took me seriously. I'm sorry then, geez. Hard to sense that on the internet.

Like, seriously. No character ever would, EVA, be cut while the game is already sold to the public. You know... It's, too, late.

And like, really? It angers you the fact that someone thinks a matter of their own opinion? Let's not go down whether the opinion is unpopular or not, but why should you even care? Especially when you even say "Luckily most people have no say." So why does it matter. Especially when you use the word 'Luckily'.

"This opinion has no effect on the world or me what so ever, due to the fact that this opinion is coming from someone who can't even touch developers, but I'll get aggravated and call the person out on it anyway."

I'm sorry, but I think you're commenting just to spite.

Whether you like them or not, they have fans.

I... I'm sorry. I don't see how that actually changes anything.
Anyway, yeah. Project M. Just stopped pretty much. I mean, we have Project B, right (Or was that just a dream I saw on the internet)?

Still, I never actually got down to the point of, why PM stopped development, tho.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

*cough*Raiden*cough*

I hope if Snake does return they had: Big Boss w/ headband & eyepatch, Solid Snake, Venom Snake, Old Snake, Naked Snake

It would be insane if Ocelot made it into smash: "You're pretty good" lol. I honestly want to see Snake & Raiden get in Smash, the true MGS Duo