SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

You've bought it but you havn't downloaded it yet. Close smash bros and reopen it and you should get the install update message.

I did get that and then the game opened.

But I just noticed that my download management page says still downloading, so that's probably it. :P

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^OMG that is so genius. XD

On another note, I just listened to the Lost in Thoughts All Alone CD, the one with lyrics.

It. Is. BEAUTIFUL. O. M. G. Totally my favorite music in the FE series now along with Eternal Bond. JUST OMFG.

I don't know why, but I really like Male Corrin's voice, it's pretty deep yet youthful.

On the other Female Corrin's voice doesn't sound as good, she sounds bored.

Do we know who does the voices yet?

Check the credits?!?

The male English Voice Actor is Cam Clarke. A lot of people guessed it right (unless he announced it beforehand and I didn't catch it). Damn, I haven't heard from him in a while. The last time I heard of him, he was Kratos in Tales of Symphonia!

The female English Voice Actor is Marcella Lentz-Pope. Looking at her IMDB page, it looks like she's more of a screen actor than a voice actor, though she is the voice of Jin in Avatar the Last Airbender.

-Reddit

Edited by Elieson

Hard to believe Male Corrin is voiced by a guy that's going to be 60 years old next year.

It's hard to believe Corrin's voiced by Liquid Snake.

Corrin's range seems to be short with his up-smash, but you can't really complain with a standard B that stuns that much and reaches that far! And that's just to name one upside.

I'm liking this.

Does Bayonetta can make multiple jumps like Pit, Dark Pit, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Kirby, Charizard, and Jigglypuff since we did see she has those Butterfly Wings in the trailer? (I haven't download her yet.)

And also, I did download Corrin and tested in the Nintendo 3DS version, he/she can't make multiple jumps like Pit, Dark Pit, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Kirby, Charizard, and Jigglypuff since he/she does have wings and did used for Up Special Attack.

Edited by Mike Jones