SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

It looks like she has control over it, so it isn't an AT.

I doubt it'd be an AT. We already got Skull Kid... unless series other than Mario will get more than 1 this time around.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be an AT. There's no rule that there's a one AT per franchise limit.

People on smash boards seem to be arguing about if this is a new down special and if she and Sheik got seperated or not

Would these people happen to be named Diddy Kong?

Edit: Somebody in the Smash 4 Discussion Group posted this:

"I don't think that has anything to do with her move set, if I were to guess. She makes the exact same expression and pose in another picture without the suit."

Also keep in mind that pre-Brawl Sheik wasn't revealed until months after Zelda was.

Edited by shinpichu

Maybe the Phantom is an assist trophy?

I'm thinking that's the most likely option. Which sort of confirms that non-Mario franchises aren't limited to one AT this time around.

screen-6.jpg

Rosalina's face <3

This picture is a lot more suggestive than I think they realized. Just looking at Zelda's face, where Rosalina is looking and where those sparkles appear to be going...Are we getting a different kind of princess action?

Sweet, Zelda at last! I don't play as her much at all, but she's still cool, imo. :3

I'm thinking that's the most likely option. Which sort of confirms that non-Mario franchises aren't limited to one AT this time around.

If this is so, FE could get more than just Lyn too! I'm hoping Frederick is added so there's a Jagen representative, seeing as he's the newest in the archtype and Awakening was so successful. Especially if Chrom makes it in as playable. Other good candidates could be Micaiah, Caeda, and Soren. Micaiah for being important in RD, the most recent home console title (as Ike should remain playable), Caeda because Marth, and Soren because he's Ike's right-hand man.

They could also use Ephraim or Hector for obvious reasons.

Edited by Anacybele

I love the Tp designs for Link and Zelda so I am glad they stayed. Only design of Link I like more then Tp is the upcoming Hyrule Warriors design with the scarf and shoulder pads :P