SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

As I said IS avoided the canon of which gender of the avatar by having both in their drama CDs it won't be a big deal to have both male and female avatar skins if Sakurai so chose. Generic male And Female Robin, what Ninian says would be a waste of time to try to implement and could eat up development time of other characters

I get where you are coming from on the customizable characters in smash is an outrage thing. But truly the only one that would actually tick me off would be Mii.

Also the pic of the day I can't post but maaaan Lucarios aura sphere got massive. Its like a Aura Sphere and a Shinku Aura Sphere

Edited by Jedisupersorry

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the pic of the day I can't post but maaaan Lucarios aura sphere got massive. Its like a Aura Sphere and a Shinku Aura Sphere

I'll say. I mean, its uncharged state seems about half the size of a fully charged Aura Sphere in Brawl, and the fully charged state seems twice as big. Though seeing as I'm far more used to playing Lucario in Project M than in Brawl, I can't exactly make the assumption that Sakurai made him extremely OP. But we'll see.

I'll say. I mean, its uncharged state seems about half the size of a fully charged Aura Sphere in Brawl, and the fully charged state seems twice as big. Though seeing as I'm far more used to playing Lucario in Project M than in Brawl, I can't exactly make the assumption that Sakurai made him extremely OP. But we'll see.

Actually that is fully charged at low damage compared to fully charged at the aura damage cap

If they put the avatar in the game, they could easily avoid any 'cannon problems' by making the Avatar hooded, like s/he appears in the opening cinematic of awakening. Then, if they wanted, they could just give some male and female costumes (a bit like what they did with Wario in Brawl).

If they put the avatar in the game, they could easily avoid any 'cannon problems' by making the Avatar hooded, like s/he appears in the opening cinematic of awakening. Then, if they wanted, they could just give some male and female costumes (a bit like what they did with Wario in Brawl).

This sounds logical.

Also does anyone want to post the pic please? I kinda can't

daily.jpg

I'll change that when I find a version of this screenshot that doesn't change every weekday.

Thanks kindly also what I do is usually save the pic and reupload it

Lucario's Aura had no effect on the move in Brawl. Now it does.

Quite the interesting modifier. We shall see how decent it makes extremespeed

Luigi's like "holy shit!" lol

But yeah, I think this time I might actually use Lucario more! I had wanted him for a newcomer in Brawl, but I wound up finding him not as fun to play as I'd hoped. :(

New Image of the day:

The Legendary Pokémon, Palkia the Spatial Pokémon appears as a Pokéball Pokémon.

PalkiaSSBWiiU_zpsdb03c6a5.jpg

Edited by King Marth 64

This might be a conformation that Spear Pillar isn't returning as a "Past Stage" (though we don't even know if they're doing past stages at all this time, unless I missed something). I didn't particularly like Spear Pillar, but I didn't really dislike it, either. I honestly didn't care if it was coming back or not.

If they ARE doing past stages, I wonder if they're all going to the Wii U version or if the 3DS would get some, too, despite being the first Smash Bros. handheld game. I'd personally like to see Hyrule Castle (Smash 64), Saffron City (Smash 64), Brinstar Depths (Melee), Fourside (Melee), Temple (Melee & Brawl, though scaled to the larger Melee version), Castle Siege (Brawl), and Luigi's Mansion (Brawl).

I hope Spear Pillar isn't coming back. As much as I loved the gen 4 games, I hated this stage and it always annoyed the crap out of me. >_<

But Palkia as a Pokeball Pokemon sounds sweet! It looks like it's using Spacial Rend too, awesomeness. :D

As for stages, I'm still really really hoping that Treacherous Mansion from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon gets in the 3DS version! Pweeez, Sakurai. :3

Edited by Anacybele

This might be a conformation that Spear Pillar isn't returning as a "Past Stage" (though we don't even know if they're doing past stages at all this time, unless I missed something). I didn't particularly like Spear Pillar, but I didn't really dislike it, either. I honestly didn't care if it was coming back or not.

when on spear pillar and palkia would be called from a pokeball, alfonzo appears instead, etc Edited by Reinfleche

I looked at in Super Smash Bros. Wiki under in List of Rumors and I did found that there was that Lucina and Falco rumor that wasn't covered nor mentioned it in the this thread. But, the Lucina rumor that I saw was found from AllBrawl in 25th of June 2013 and the Falco rumor was found on February 4th, 2014.

But, I looked at the info and they said that Lucina model in the rumor photo its similar to the SSBB hack from YouTube video that they link it, but its not that nearly the same as from that rumor photo when I looked at that YouTube video.

JYhIPYg.jpg