SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Battle Network Megaman!…nobody else?…okay...

I like all of them lol. Battle Network was my childhood!

That was a pretty nice direct. Never been much of a Greninja fan, but he looks like a good addition.

I did't expect both versions to come out this year. I think i'll be leaving the 3ds version for later so the Wii U version will be completely new for me.

That rumor I posted said an X/Y Pokemon was going to be in.

And one is.

Gonna go add this to my pile of believable rumors.

OMG!!!!!!! JHCDIHCUIEHEIJDEOIHDIYGCUIHCUJEIDGUIO;WREHYJFOKREMVBGFJBENW.IUV TGFONHVEJ;L,23WEL FHYVJP[7O'KEL;#lEKJVDH GDOHIJ4KEL3

SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let's start with that total troll move on the Zero Suit Samus fake-out. SAKURAI WHY DO YOU LIKE GIVING ME NEAR HEART ATTACKS???

And Tiki Trophy!!!! This might not rule her out on being an assist!

Palutena trophy fake-out! Does this mean she's still possible?

And ermagerzh, Charizard and Greninja! Two team members of my Y version. Feels!

But no Fire Emblem reveals make me sad too.....we really can't just have Marth only, considering we started with two FE reps.

Also did anyone notice that Shiek is his/her own character now?

Yeah, Sakurai Confirmed it since Zelda's Bv: is now the Phantom

RIP Ridley's hopes of ever being playable though.

Note how hes still hesitant to actually show him though...idk, something tells me its not a coincidence that he once again didnt show him outright.

Oh, and I really like that new Smash Run; as soon as I saw those power-ups I got Kirby Air Ride nostalgia. I'm so glad he's reusing that!

And does this mean that transformations into other characters mid-battle is a no-go? Kinda miffed about that, since I liked that uniqueness.

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'm not extremely excited about the character reveals, mostly cause none of them were Captain Falcon, Wario, or any Fire Emblem characters, but I'm still super hyped about the game with all this info and with a summer release for 3DS, it looks like I don't have to wait that long at all.

I'm wondering what's happening with Pokemon Trainer. Characters no longer transform into each other, and Pokemon Trainer's whole gimmick was the transformations for a 3 in 1 character.

So could Greninja be seen as a successor to Squirtle and Pokemon Trainer is done?

Oh, and I really like that new Smash Run; as soon as I saw those power-ups I got Kirby Air Ride nostalgia. I'm so glad he's reusing that!

And does this mean that transformations into other characters mid-battle is a no-go? Kinda miffed about that, since I liked that uniqueness.

He did state that mid-battle transformations are out(except for Final Smashes)

HYYYPPE.

I absolutely love the online modes, For Fun, For glory!

Not to mention them newcomers.... So unexpected..

And those final smashes!

I really like Kirby's new one.

.... To be honest, I was kinda hoping that captain falcon would come in at the end with a falcon punch..

Wait. The 3DS version will only have two songs per stage?

Yes, so since I like music and I'm broke, I'll probably endure and wait for winter.

did the animation for zelda look weird to anyone other than me (when she stopped running)? maybe a wavedash?

Edited by Comet

Apparently my earlier post edit was missed. :P

I think Sakurai mistakenly leaked another newcomer though. I thought I spotted a sword guy that looked like someone out of F-Zero. The sword was katana-like. Samurai Goroh? o.o

I swear I spotted a leak! I have a good eye for this stuff, trust me on this! I think I saw Samurai Goroh. And I never even played F-Zero. But I've heard of him and I think he was an assist in Brawl.