SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, actually. Ike deserves better. :3

Yes, we totally agree on that :smug:

Also, bit late but Mac's outfit looks good and fun to use, not the pink one that everybody loves for some reason lol but yeah

I can't wait either! But it probably hasn't changed much. Ike is confirmed to have all of his Brawl B moves so far and some of his screens show him using a couple A moves as well. That doesn't mean the mechanics weren't changed up a tad though.

But the important thing is that we got Ike and in his RD design! x3 Hell, I think Sakurai managed to make it look even BETTER than the original RD art and I never thought that was possible. SSB4 IIIIke. <3<3<3

Edited by Anacybele

I feel that Ike doesn't really deserve a special alternate costume.

I mean take Vanguard/Lord/Ranger and leave it, it isn't like every character gets a lot of treatment. At least Ike has things to draw on unlike say Diddy (no not dixie) or Rosalina (not not 3d world).

I feel that Ike doesn't really deserve a special alternate costume.

I mean take Vanguard/Lord/Ranger and leave it, it isn't like every character gets a lot of treatment. At least Ike has things to draw on unlike say Diddy (no not dixie) or Rosalina (not not 3d world).

Given the FE chars' full makeovers, I can agree to this.

I can't wait either! But it probably hasn't changed much. Ike is confirmed to have all of his Brawl B moves so far and some of his screens show him using a couple A moves as well. That doesn't mean the mechanics weren't changed up a tad though.

But the important thing is that we got Ike and in his RD design! x3 Hell, I think Sakurai managed to make it look even BETTER than the original RD art and I never thought that was possible. SSB4 IIIIke. <3<3<3

I can't wait to see how they're gonna have the different attack variations, especially his forward special. I also hope that he's still a monster in the air, my favorite thing to do as Ike is to get them off the stage and spike 'em with the good old down air

Brawl Ike is fat yo.

0.o

if he were thinner in Brawl he would be a Code GEASS character...

I can't wait to see how they're gonna have the different attack variations, especially his forward special. I also hope that he's still a monster in the air, my favorite thing to do as Ike is to get them off the stage and spike 'em with the good old down air

Anyone who can spike is a fun character, indeed

Erm, I think the reason Ike is a heavyweight is because of his muscles. PoR Ike is still muscley and muscle weighs more than fat. He could easily weigh more than he appears to. In real life, muscular dudes are often "overweight" because of how much their muscles weigh.

Now with RD Ike, I expect him to be even heavier. He has even MORE muscle!

Erm, I think the reason Ike is a heavyweight is because of his muscles. PoR Ike is still muscley and muscle weighs more than fat. He could easily weigh more than he appears to. In real life, muscular dudes are often "overweight" because of how much their muscles weigh.

Question: Do you want Ike to be a terrible character?

I mean, Ganondorf heavy is not a place you want to go.

Question: Do you want Ike to be a terrible character?

I mean, Ganondorf heavy is not a place you want to go.

yeah... gotta agree there lol. Although the weight in Brawl wasn't an issue, any heavier and it WOULD have become an issue.

What? Why would Ike being heavier make him terrible? If anything, it should make him BETTER because he'd be even HARDER to KO. It's not like I'm saying he should be slower or anything.

Wat. PoR!Ike is skinny like a mosquito, I agree with Ein that Ragnell made him heavy. I mean, fe9 Ike can't weigh more than 65 kg~ or so, amirite....

or wrong

What? Why would Ike being heavier make him terrible? If anything, it should make him BETTER because he'd be even HARDER to KO. It's not like I'm saying he should be slower or anything.

Being heavier normally makes one slower. I mean, Ike isn't the only hard hitter out there. He just happens to be one of the faster ones (i believe, anyway). If Ganon had Ike's speed...... God lord

Did you read any of that post you just quoted? xP

PoR Ike is skinnier than his RD self, obviously, but that doesn't mean he's scrawny and light. He's still strong enough to wield Ragnell with one hand and if you look at his portrait at the end of PoR, you can see his biceps bulging a little. He's definitely got muscle on him, and that would contribute to being a heavyweight.

PoR Ike is skinnier than his RD self, obviously, but that doesn't mean he's scrawny and light. He's still strong enough to wield Ragnell with one hand and if you look at his portrait at the end of PoR, you can see his biceps bulging a little. He's definitely got muscle on him, and that would contribute to being a heavyweight.

Who are you talking to here?

Also, Falcon's got muscle too, ya know, and he sure as hell aint slow

Being heavier normally makes one slower. I mean, Ike isn't the only hard hitter out there. He just happens to be one of the faster ones (i believe, anyway). If Ganon had Ike's speed...... God lord

even being one of the faster heavy hitters, he's still only a mid-tier character due to his speed, so being any slower would cause a DRASTIC drop in his character ranking in SSB

I'm not saying Ike isn't tough, he is a beast, but he's not slow either in FE, they just made him that way in SSB for the sake of balance

Edited by Galestorm1233