SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Thanks Boron. Todays picture took an hour longer then expected to get updated [sAKURAAAAAAAAAAI], its cute due to the expressions lol.

Now we await the Nintendo Direct today to see if anything special happens from it.

Edited by Folgore Red II

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad i'm not the only one who ships them, nintendo totes got my back!

i'm glad i'm not the only one who ships them, nintendo totes got my back!

Kirby/Olimar exists!? SINCE WHEN!?

Edited by Folgore Red II

Heh I called it, Year of Luigi ='s Luigi not being hidden.

So much for the Nintendo direct "not showing anything smash related" :P

Edited by Folgore Red II

Hahahaha, yea that pretty much sums it up. I'm just glad I was able to predict Sakurai once in this whole thing other then Megaman :P. Tis all

I mean everyone KNEW he'd be back but this is the first time he's not been hidden.

Edited by Folgore Red II

So if Luigi isn't hidden this time. It would be kinda silly if Marth still was considering Marth is like the main poster boy of FE, yet in brawl Ike had the starter spot. I guess we'll see in time. Ike was newer and fresh [not to mention an exciting add on] so I can see why. I just find it strange that Marth was kept hidden.

Sakurai's team did make this when it was announced that there was a Smash 4 being worked on back in 2012. We have seen a decent number of them on Smash 4 now. I wonder if the next veteran reveals may be some people on here.

smash72.jpg

Edited by Folgore Red II

So if Luigi isn't hidden this time. It would be kinda silly if Marth still was considering Marth is like the main poster boy of FE, yet in brawl Ike had the starter spot. I guess we'll see in time. Ike was newer and fresh [not to mention an exciting add on] so I can see why. I just find it strange that Marth was kept hidden.

Sakurai's team did make this when it was announced that there was a Smash 4 being worked on back in 2012. We have seen a decent number of them on Smash 4 now. I wonder if the next veteran reveals may be some people on here.

smash72.jpg

is pit a guy or a girl why is samus so perkywho is dk in love with wow marth looks smug

overall amazing picture 9.2/10

I thought all of those guys were safe bets to begin with, EXCEPT for Zero Suit Samus (? Maybe they were just too lazy to draw power armor) and Meta Knight (plse buff).

Edited by Refa

is pit a guy or a girl why is samus so perkywho is dk in love with wow marth looks smug

overall amazing picture 9.2/10

I thought all of those guys were safe bets to begin with, EXCEPT for Zero Suit Samus (? Maybe they were just too lazy to draw power armor) and Meta Knight (plse buff).

They pretty much all are safe yeah, although I have seen some people worried about Zamus and G&W for some reason. G&W kinda has the history along with the wacky moves and people loved Zamus so lol I dno why they are worried.

Edited by Folgore Red II

as long as they don't confirm blue shells i'm fine

YET METAKNIGHT IS ON THE PICTURE

don't worry

next confirmed character will be Zelda

it'll be like confirming red shells in Mario Kart 8 :Kappa:

Haha, she'll probably be revealed when the Link to the Past Sequel rolls around.

4 Days till dream team hits the americas [the rest of the world has it already] and we got Luigi, Doofina's and my theory about release dates may actually be valid. It was an inbetweener of sorts this time but it still works.

Haha, she'll probably be revealed when the Link to the Past Sequel rolls around.

4 Days till dream team hits the americas [the rest of the world has it already] and we got Luigi, Doofina's and my theory about release dates may actually be valid. It was an inbetweener of sorts this time but it still works.

I wonder if Toonie would be revealed with Wind Waker HD. I doubt it since he would likely be an unlockable if he stays (which is like 80% chance imo).

Also, Jedi, check the PMs :/