SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fQNI32M.jpg

A great fiery X, a... hazard on Battlefield..? Nah it couldn't be.. Hmm, anyone want to guess?

Edited by Folgore Red II

This is the part of the show where I come in and make sense of everything.

Miiverse caption: "Pic of the day. Here's the X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Not to be mistaken for the one from Meteos."

So X-Bombs are...items?

This is the part of the show where I come in and make sense of everything.

Miiverse caption: "Pic of the day. Here's the X Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Not to be mistaken for the one from Meteos."

So X-Bombs are...items?

Now it makes sense, so.. This would be our first item confirmation then.

I see Samus, Megaman, Link, and Villager in the pic. Where's Luigi at?

It was the previous picture. The URL uploaded was the one for the picture present on the official site, so it will change as that one also changes.

I suppose it's probably confirmed that Metal Blades can be caught and thrown, same as any throwable object from Brawl (if you were skilled enough to catch it and not hit it, that is).

2LuUeL9.jpg

Look's like we have a new stage reveal today. Looking really nice, please no arguments about Other M if you'd please haha.

"Pic of the day. Out of the blue, here's a new stage--the Pyrosphere from Metroid: Other M! An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second…"

A possible hint to the future..? Ridley maybe?

Also Nintendo is attending something called Gamescom which begins very shortly. Tomorrow in fact http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/19/4631848/gamescom-2013-everything-you-need-to-know

Edited by Folgore Red II

I swear if Ridley is a stage hazard then the internet will probably explode.

It would explode in righteous fury, even if I'm not super huge on Ridley [i love the Metroid games and such but yea Ridley is just kinda ok for me lol] It would be a bit of a slap to the face for those who want him playable.

Edit: And as we discussed later on Skype, if he was a hazard, Sakurai could have just shown him right away.. But he didn't also the CHALLENGER approaching thing on the site came back up shortly before the update.. HMM

Editedit: The challenger approaching thing is not on the site anymore but still, this is very interesting

Edited by Folgore Red II

Yeah, that would be a slap in the face to those Ridley fans. :/

But that stage looks pretty cool! I might try it out when I get to play. ^^

I've also got my fingers crossed for Ike as the next character reveal. He was the default FE rep in Brawl and is a veteran now, so if he stays default and Marth stays unlockable, it would make sense to show the former first. Sakurai likes hiding the unlockables except in special cases (like Luigi), and I wouldn't be surprised if he's having trouble deciding on an Awakening rep (if any) so yeah.

Edited by Anacybele