SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smashbros.com/us/movielist/

35:00min

1:08

At least Kirby has a new final smash with the sword.

I just want to see more of this damn game!

...Maybe Sakurai DOESN'T know about the leak. It's probably for the best that he doesn't though, to spare him all the frustration.

Yes.

His associates removed the videos for a reason.

Edited by PuffPuff

That Nintendog song is so perfect~ And awesome to see Dream Team getting some love, that's a great song.

Edited by Gemma

I like this new leak a lot, except for the usual no Squirtle. But having my three new favorite characters in (Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers) instead of out would be great.

As others have said, the "new leak" doesn't have Bowser Jr. (who was proven by video footage), so it's almost guaranteed to be a fake. Also, I'm not going to believe text-based leaks after the Gematsu fiasco.

Also, I like the new music. Still hoping for the final boss theme from Bowser's Inside Story as another piece of Mario & Luigi music.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

As others have said, the "new leak" doesn't have Bowser Jr. (who was proven by video footage), so it's almost guaranteed to be a fake. Also, I'm not going to believe text-based leaks after the Gematsu fiasco.

Also, I like the new music. Still hoping for the final boss theme from Bowser's Inside Story as another piece of Mario & Luigi music.

That would be awesome, Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite M&L game and my favorite DS game.

There's no decisive proof that the video is real, though.

I saw that Ness/Lucas comic awhile back. There's a similar one with Fox and Falco.

I hope that text dump is false though. Cause Dixie Kong. D:

What's wrong with Dixie Kong, provided she's not a Diddy clone?

Admittedly I'd rather Funky, Cranky, or Lanky over here, but her hair float made her the best Kong in 2 and 3 I reckon

New picture "leak." I haven't examined it too closely yet, but it looks good at first glance.

Wolf and Impa

rfbWa3B.png

EDIT: Lucario's KOs should add up to at least 34, not 33, lol.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

It is a remake of MGS3, yes. Regardless, people forget that Snake and the Metal Gear series began its life on the NES. I think Snake not making an appearance in SSB4 would be a shame.

Yes it would be a shame but one that I fear is going to happen. Solid Snake in Brawl got me curious enough to play MGS. Farewell my main. *does the big boss solute at the end of Snake Eater*

Metal Gear got its first release on he MSX. Not to mention that the NES version of Metal Gear is worse than the MSX version IMO.

Not to mention the MSX version is the one they use for the official timeline. I actually just finished it and am now playing the second one.

Seems legit. But being serious, all these leaks are pissing me off. What a buch of impatient pricks. Sakurai remove SSE so people wouldn't ruin the surprise but that happen before the game's release. Now the cycle repeats. My hype is dying out slowly.

As if more proof was needed:

29mjLMn.jpg

Left is the PotD. Right is from the leak.

Looks more like Sakurai is well aware of the leak. His recent PotDs bear a very close resemblance to the leaks, although with a few minor, negligible differences. Though it could be just the camera's bad quality.

Interestingly enough, Ness wasn't confirmed today, even though today's Earthbound's 20th anniversary since its release in Japan. It could be just like Lucario's reveal, which was done on Brawl's release date instead of Pokemon X/Y's release date..

Seems legit. But being serious, all these leaks are pissing me off. What a buch of impatient pricks. Sakurai remove SSE so people wouldn't ruin the surprise but that happen before the game's release. Now the cycle repeats. My hype is dying out slowly.

Both Melee and Brawl had their rosters leaked before release. This is neither new nor surprising.

Those numbers not adding up right for Lucario as Red Fox pointed out proves it's fake. I'm glad too, because as I've stated before, I don't like the idea of Impa being playable.

EDIT: Lucario's KOs should add up to at least 34, not 33, lol.

This could count KO's for characters not shown on the screen. It was like that in Melee and Brawl.

But Impa's image looks like it was taken straight from a Skyward Sword screenshot.

Both Melee and Brawl had their rosters leaked before release. This is neither new nor surprising.

I know. But this is the first time I ever got this interested in a game. And seeing the results before lauch day to me, sorta takes the wonder and surprise. Like someone telling you your Christmas presents on December 24.

This could count KO's for characters not shown on the screen. It was like that in Melee and Brawl.

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure that 33 on the right is supposed to be Lucario's total KO count.

and we also get a "Dark Zelda" (wish it was Hilda...) as well.

Dang, could we please get Hilda as a bonus-clone instead of Dr. Mario or Dark Pit?

Or just an alt, please.

With the counting, I think we need to remember that Brawl kept track of the total KOs a character had. The far right column seem to suggest total KOs, not just KOs with the characters shown on screen.

EDIT: Ignore me. Only way I'm right is if negative KOs are a thing.

Edited by Doofina

...And to have done the exact same thing with Pokemon X/Y which got the leakers on youtube into alot of trouble.

Edited by PuffPuff