SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Oh right, forgot about Paper Mario. I'd love to see that.

I'm aware of the toxic hate of Waluigi. I tend to display it a lot too. :P

Cool. I actually don't dislike Waluigi.

I do however dislike that everyone discounts Daisy as a sports series rep, but is ok with Waluigi. Daisy as too similar to Peach? Just put her in her sports outfit. Waluigi does have a better chance because he was an assist trophy, but is hurt by the fact that he is so hated.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta remember in Tingles case the hate is only in the west. He is pretty popular in Japan even getting a spinoff title starring himself.

Yeah, but his hate in the west is strong enough to effectively take him out of a Zelda game.

I love the guy, but with the new western focus of Nintendo, I doubt he has a chance.

Peach is one of the characters I play when I really want to win. She's fantastic. Maybe she's not the character I expected to be revealed this month, but I'm glad they chose another female to show off. Doesn't look like her movepool has really changed at all aside from a few pieces of flair.

I am currently shaking my fist at my monitor

The Villager might be this game's joke character archetype. As such, I'm thinking he will be low tier.

I proudly predict Link will be mid-tier. Hopefully I can use him. If not, I'll just use the second Link. If no second Link, I'll just stick to an FE protagonist.

Daisy in her sports outfit >>>>>>> Waluigi

Careful, Wario's something of a joke character and he's generally considered pretty good

Edited by Rehab

Your face doesn't even make sense Shadykid okay, she has an annoying (for me) matchup against Wario

I swear to God I will get so annoyed at my monitor you'll be forced to click to another page

Peach is ok in brawl. She just has a bad Matchup vs Metaknight and Marth. The first one being crucial. She basically shouldn't win ever vs metaknight :/ She also has her problems with killing and getting juggled because of how floaty she is and the lack of a disjoint in her down air. But she's solid when it comes to combo game, applying pressure, has good spacing tools and nice mobility on top of a good recovery and a projectile.

Peach is ok in brawl. She just has a bad Matchup vs Metaknight and Marth. The first one being crucial. She basically shouldn't win ever vs metaknight :/ She also has her problems with killing and getting juggled because of how floaty she is and the lack of a disjoint in her down air. But she's solid when it comes to combo game, applying pressure, has good spacing tools and nice mobility on top of a good recovery and a projectile.

Um... not to sound like I'm blowing off your entire argument here, bu practically EVERYONE doesn't fare well next to MetaKnight. Peach is no insta-kill machine, no, but she's an excellent chipper with a pretty swell air game. And yes, her comboing abilities are pretty amazing in a game where comboing got nerfed, so... she's got that.

She's definitely not perfect, of course, but I've had a great time using her as my main. And won quite a bit.

This was my line of thought too, but if it isn't Toad then.. Who is it?

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2009/09/29/191-triloigi/

DUN DUN DUN

I'm aware of the toxic hate of Waluigi. I tend to display it a lot too. :P

I never really cared for him until I read Brawl In The Famiry, then he somehow became AMAZING because he's just like me.

Peach looks fantastic in SSB4

Peach top tier confirmed

shut up, I know that's not how it works

But clearly wearing a top isn't enough to match Mega Man's Top SPIN tier!

Um... not to sound like I'm blowing off your entire argument here, bu practically EVERYONE doesn't fare well next to MetaKnight. Peach is no insta-kill machine, no, but she's an excellent chipper with a pretty swell air game. And yes, her comboing abilities are pretty amazing in a game where comboing got nerfed, so... she's got that.

She's definitely not perfect, of course, but I've had a great time using her as my main. And won quite a bit.

yeah, but Peach has an extra level of suck against MK, also her other matchups aren't exactly stellar

Peach has good matchups against Olimar, Diddy Kong and Ice Climbers, who are pretty prevalent in the tournament scene, especially in MK-banned tournaments. I wouldn't say she has a tough time with Marth. It's tough, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as against MK or Snake.

Ugh, PEACH? Why couldn't she be saved for a more reasonable month?

Because September is the most reasonable month to reveal her. After all, Super Mario Bros. was first released in Japan 28 years ago today!

Happy Birthday, Peach!

Because September is the most reasonable month to reveal her. After all, Super Mario Bros. was first released in Japan 28 years ago today!

Happy Birthday, Peach!

That makes so much more sense now. How did I not realize... Man I'm slacking off

Release date theory still valid then? xD

Happy Birthday, Peach!

Happy Birthday Peach!

I've baked a cake for you. Please come to the castle.

Yours truly--

Viewtiful J

Peach has good matchups against Olimar, Diddy Kong and Ice Climbers, who are pretty prevalent in the tournament scene, especially in MK-banned tournaments. I wouldn't say she has a tough time with Marth. It's tough, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as against MK or Snake.

Excel is arguably the 2nd best Peach and I play him all the time. He prefers to fight an MK over Marth any day. :/

yeah, but Peach has an extra level of suck against MK, also her other matchups aren't exactly stellar

Her biggest threat besides MK is anyone as fast and floaty as she is, which boils down to Toon Link, Marth, Pikachu, and Kirby, from my experience. ... You could add Ness to that as well, now that I'm recalling it.

Snake needs his own tier right under MK, I swear.

HTbh6IJ.jpg

Omg this face... xDDD

I'm loving how she looks in this game. So pretty. <3

Reminds me of Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

PRETTY SURE DEPICTED IN THAT PICTURE IS

THE MURDER OF MARIO

THE DRAMA AND THE INTRIGUE

no wonder it's the year of luigi

PRETTY SURE DEPICTED IN THAT PICTURE IS

THE MURDER OF MARIO

THE DRAMA AND THE INTRIGUE

no wonder it's the year of luigi

I'm sure there's a fanfiction for this, considering the Mario archive on FF LOVES murder mysteries for some reason.

I'm sure there's a fanfiction for this, considering the Mario archive on FF LOVES murder mysteries for some reason.

Hey, it's no longer fanfiction, now it's Official Nintendo Seal Of Quality Lore™ !

but now i feel kind of bad for potentially referencing fanfiction

Edited by Refa