SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Hey, it's no longer fanfiction, now it's Official Nintendo Seal Of Quality Lore™ !

but now i feel kind of bad for potentially referencing fanfiction

LOL.

Don't feel bad, I do it all the time. And there IS some pretty decent fanfiction out there, and I don't mind looking a while to find it. I distinctly recall this alternate universe Mario racing fanfiction that was pretty freaking stellar. Sadly, I can't find it anymore.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Peach is just weirded out by Luigi in that pic. I love it!

Snake doesn't need his own tier, he's actually nothing special. Diddy, Olimar and Ice Climbers ARE significantly better than him. And I'd argue Marth and Falco are at least equally as good.

Still think Diddy is better than Olimar and Ice Climbers to, he just... Isn't played by anyone.

Edited by Diddy Kong

I'm pretty sure Peach is just weirded out by Luigi in that pic. I love it!

Snake doesn't need his own tier, he's actually nothing special. Diddy, Olimar and Ice Climbers ARE significantly better than him. And I'd argue Marth and Falco are at least equally as good.

Still think Diddy is better than Olimar and Ice Climbers to, he just... Isn't played by anyone.

I SUCK with the ultra-fast characters like Diddy, Sonic and sometimes even Marth. Peach is fast enough to where I can dodge things with ease and slow enough to where I don't screw up all the time. I hope Villager has the same speed, because I wasn't kidding when I said I'd use him for tournaments and such.

HTbh6IJ.jpg

Luigi: Ooh, what a great view!

Peach: Yeah, it sure is, Luigi! ...Wait, what are you doing here?! You're supposed to be secret!

Luigi: Not this time! It's my year and my turn in the spotlight now! So make way for the Weegi!

This is what came to mind. lol

The first impression I got was that they're shocked at something. POSSIBLE MARIO NEWCOMER TEASE?

I'd buy this more if they were looking in the same direction. But Luigi's looking dead in front of him, and Peach is actually looking behind them.

Does that mean... TWO NEWCOMERS?

I SUCK with the ultra-fast characters like Diddy, Sonic and sometimes even Marth. Peach is fast enough to where I can dodge things with ease and slow enough to where I don't screw up all the time. I hope Villager has the same speed, because I wasn't kidding when I said I'd use him for tournaments and such.

what, you play in tournaments

Excel is arguably the 2nd best Peach and I play him all the time. He prefers to fight an MK over Marth any day. :/

2nd best Peach in your area or 2nd best Peach everywhere, I kinda doubt the former

what, you play in tournaments

2nd best Peach in your area or 2nd best Peach everywhere, I kinda doubt the former

Said by Reflex himself, who's played every other Peach from the US :P

Kie from Japan is IMO better than him from watching his vids. That guy has a crazy Peach.

I love how everybody is speculating on Mario newcomers but missing the obvious.

Clearly it's going to be DIHSO.

There is an Elephant in the room no one wants to even discuss because of the hopefuls and nonhopfuls for said one shot Mario character

Name starts with a G

There is an Elephant in the room no one wants to even discuss because of the hopefuls and nonhopfuls for said one shot Mario character

Name starts with a G

Yeah Geno would be cool. I would love Sakurai forever if he revived Geno but I dont see it happening honestly.

Edited by PKL

HTbh6IJ.jpg

(tries out making a caption for the pic of the day)

Luigi: You're supposed to be revealed on November!!

Peach: Well you're supposed to be revealed once the game roster gets leaked!!

Blue Toad and Yellow Toad. :smug:

No really, Toad is quite deconfirmed. Not holding out on hope anymore.

I was actually hoping for an Event Match where you're Bowser and you face Mario, Luigi, Yellow Toad, and Blue Toad (the latter two being just regular playable Toad in different colour costumes) in Brawl's All Star Event Match style.

There is one small ray of hope regarding Toad being included. On Miiverse, for Peach's update, it specified for her (and not anyone else), that Peach's moveset was still being adjusted and the moves they showed off weren't final, which may mean Toad will no longer be Peach's standard B and it'll be changed so that Toad can be a playable character. I'm hardly expecting playable Toad (even if he was one of my top three most wanted newcomers), but that at least gives a slight ray of hope for people who are hoping for his playable inclusion.

If it were Rosalina I would die of happiness.

I'm not going to lie, even though playable Rosalina wouldn't really represent the Mario series as well as other Mario characters would, I definitely wouldn't say no to one of my top 5 favourite Mario characters being playable. Plus, she could use all of the Super Mario Galaxy powers and abilities for her moveset, giving her a lot of uniqueness and variety.

Yeah Geno would be cool. I would love Sakurai forever if he revived Geno but I dont see it happening honestly.

Mainly because Geno belongs to Square Enix, not Nintendo.

From Super Mario Wiki:

Although Geno appears in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga in the minigame Star 'Stache Smash, he is a registered trademark of Square Enix, as the end credits of the game indicate. It says: "Regardless of the above-mentioned, the copyright of Geno, reserved by Square Enix, Co. Ltd

Therefore, Geno is very unlikely to ever appear in a Smash Bros. game.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Geno's OK, but the Mario newcomer everyone really wants starts with a T, ends with a P, and in the middle there's an HWOM.

Thwomp_zps74dc6ee5.png