SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

"because everyone is going to be checking for smash, we'll show you the games nobody cares about first." gg nintendo. hopefully something big will be shown like unlocking ridley and crashing the game when he comes out of the console

Ridley is the real reason Ice Climbers is cut, he's much too big.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's kinda weird how when someone brings up the possibility of there being more characters, people jump on "So Wolf and Lucas can still be there!" but nobody really says anything about Ice Climbers possibly being in there somewhere.

I think it's more about Wolf, actually. Wolf was one of the last unlocks in Brawl, including being the last if unlocked by match count, so him not being on an incomplete roster wouldn't be too surprising. Lucas, though, was a starter in Brawl and Ness is still unlockable here. Ice Climbers have been a starter twice in a row.

I think it's kinda weird how when someone brings up the possibility of there being more characters, people jump on "So Wolf and Lucas can still be there!" but nobody really says anything about Ice Climbers possibly being in there somewhere.

>roster not final

zomg ize climbers plox

first thing I thought of, actually

Ice Climbers being cut is just terrible, not only they are a unique character but they are the only character from their series :(

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/509023406592122881

The final 3DS version is being shown off at the NOA treehouse on Sept 12th, twitch stream so you can watch it if you want. It's 8 hours of content.

BxBqF1tIMAAa0EP.jpg

Brace yourselves. Nintendo is done with us greedy Americans. They will bring an end to the whole leakage facade once and for all.

No one even brings up the possibility of Falco returning, either.

I think that's because we think Falco is already returning.

He's been unlockable since Melee, and the second Starfox character! I think it'd be insane to remove him NOW. I feel people never even bring him up because we all assume he IS returning.

I'd rather have Wolf than Falco myself. Wolf is more different from Fox, and a villain is more important to a series than a sidekick is in my opinion (Wolf may not be the MAIN villain of the Star Fox series, but Andross is one of those few times when the "too big" argument actually has merit). Also, Falco was a dick to me when I played Star Fox 64 as a kid, so I never really liked him.

However, Falco was already confirmed by the leaked CSS, which is why no one is talking about him.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

I hope Falco and Wolf (if he's returning) have new FSs too. Three Landmasters was just boring and lazy. And as Falco himself says, he prefers the air. He needs an aerial FS. :P

So the Nintendo of America livestream starts at 3am PST / 6am EST and goes for 8 hours.

I have class that day. But if I don't show up it'll be the first Nintendo presentation I've missed since Smash Bros. got announced last year.

This is a surprisingly hard decision.

Edited by Doofina

So the Nintendo of America livestream starts at 3am PST / 6am EST and goes for 8 hours.

I have class that day. But if I don't show up it'll be the first Nintendo presentation I've missed since Smash Bros. got announced last year.

Omg this is the worst thing I've ever heard considering I'm doing a mid-term early in the morning, besides classes. I guess I'll just have to youtube it or something.

Yeah me too.

After finishing homework, I'll jump right on to see if Nintendo says anything or announces anything new regarding Smash. I'd love it if they could reveal Lucas or Ice Climbers last second xD. But that'd never happen since the starting roster is already confirmed(?) ...Right?

I just want to see Ike's alternates, but mainly because I now worry that a Vanguard alt isn't there even though a BK one seems to be. >.>

It's just too bad there's no Mr. L for Luigi. I can only hope it's unlockable or DLC at this point.

I dunno, I like to sleep. Not really hard for me; I'll catch back up in the morning, I guess.

In the meantime, I made a few Lucina recolors based on other FE characters. I'm not the best at photoshopping, but you guys get the idea.

Lucia:
TuXwVnA.png

Mia:
UcOhNIz.png

Mareeta:
kWYuo9Y.png

Marisa:
2bO79fb.png

Edited by Jave

In the meantime, I made a few Lucina recolors based on other FE characters. I'm not the best at photoshopping, but you guys get the idea.

Lucia:

TuXwVnA.png

Mia:

UcOhNIz.png

Mareeta:

kWYuo9Y.png

Marisa:

2bO79fb.png

I feel like if those palettes were actually in the game I'd spend considerably more time playing as Lucina (yes I'm shallow).

Those are awesome.