SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Yeah, I would agree, but it's on a gift card. I don't think a store would want to put false information on one of those. I've a feeling it's legit. Then again, it also says 'game release date subject to change.'

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I would agree, but it's on a gift card. I don't think a store would want to put false information on one of those. I've a feeling it's legit. Then again, it also says 'game release date subject to change.'

Might be better to keep an open mind about the release date.

Remember all the times Brawl kept getting delayed before it was finally released?

Might be better to keep an open mind about the release date.

Remember all the times Brawl kept getting delayed before it was finally released?

Actually, no. I don't remember this at all. But then again, I didn't follow Brawl's development as heavily as I am Smash Wii U/3DS.

Didn't Target have 11/21 down as a release date, like, 3 months ago?

And I don't remember this either. xP I just took an image that recently got posted in the Smash thread I made at Bulbagarden.

Actually, no. I don't remember this at all. But then again, I didn't follow Brawl's development as heavily as I am Smash Wii U/3DS.

smh Brawl was originally planned for a holiday release back in '07 until it was pushed back to February in '08. THEN it was pushed back until finally it came out at March

Even though Japan had it since January

Edited by Formerly ShockMaster

smh Brawl was originally planned for a holiday release back in '07 until it was pushed back to February in '08. THEN it was pushed back until finally it came out at March

Wasn't it originally planned as a Wii launch title too?

Wasn't it originally planned as a Wii launch title too?

They always say that but it's never the case is it. Sure Melee's development lasted 13 months and Brawl was at least 2 years, and Brawl's development didn't start until October 2005 but expecting that timeframe release window with a game as big as Brawl is was pretty unrealistic.

Edited by kingddd

Melee was developed in 13 months but Sakurai stated that in order to achieve that, he worked every day (not just weekdays) for more than 12 hours a day, never took any days off, and barely had any time for himself. He stated the experience was horrible and he's never doing that again, which is why we're never getting a Smash Bros. game for a system launch ever again.

March foy you, end of June for me :/ I know it's petty but I'm still bitter over that.

I hope you didn't say that to try to annoy me...

And people weren't annoyed by your obvious distaste toward Peach in saying that glitch was hilarious that players suffer for using a character they like?

Classy.

I don't see people saying kingddd was annoying and he did the same thing.

My boyfriend and brother-in-law main Ike, so I've beaten him a lot ~o3o~

Oh, okay then. My mistake.

I don't see what difference that should make. Why do you people bash me every time I mention a dislike for Peach? I don't even mention it constantly. I'm allowed to dislike her if I want to, just like I'm allowed to dislike Lucina. Leave me the fuck alone already.

I agree with Ana in this case. This thread is probably 70% Ana bashing for her opinions. Even if the drama is usually self-caused, I think she's taken enough of it. Just sit your asses down and drink your goddamn tea.