SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

okay maybe this sounds salty

but anyone who bashes dark pit or the kid icarus stuff makes me want to hit them

hard

At this point you're just making yourself angry. Aside from one person saying they hate him, the only recent talk about him was BrightBow saying he should have sooner been a complete clone to fit with how he actually is in his game, but you've made like 5 posts today talking about how angry you are at people bashing Dark Pit and everyone's just ignoring you.

It's not even a "Some people don't like him, get over it" situation. It's literally "Who are you even complaining about?"

Salty doesn't even begin to explain it.

Now, I still hold to my beliefs from earlier, that there's too much KI stuff in the game, etc. But now that I'm playing the game my prediction was right: I just don't care anymore. And you shouldn't either. Just play the damn game.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They made him worse to balance out difficulty for those who play the game. Like Lucina would be good for novice players and Marth would be good for intermediates or higher.

A worse character for more experienced players? I'm not sure that's how balancing works.

I actually gave Smash a try on my friend's 3DS. It seems pretty decent, it's nicely presented and handles well... although I'm finding the 3DS layout weird, I'm used to the remote and nunchuck combo.

At this point you're just making yourself angry. Aside from one person saying they hate him, the only recent talk about him was BrightBow saying he should have sooner been a complete clone to fit with how he actually is in his game, but you've made like 5 posts today talking about how angry you are at people bashing Dark Pit and everyone's just ignoring you.

It's not even a "Some people don't like him, get over it" situation. It's literally "Who are you even complaining about?"

Now, I still hold to my beliefs from earlier, that there's too much KI stuff in the game, etc. But now that I'm playing the game my prediction was right: I just don't care anymore. And you shouldn't either. Just play the damn game.

Gamefaqs, thank you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70277636

you can guess who the Topic Creator is

Now, I still hold to my beliefs from earlier, that there's too much KI stuff in the game, etc. But now that I'm playing the game my prediction was right:

It should help to keep KI alive as Sakurai wanted to for ages. But...they have over-presented it, because Sakurai made the game and is working on Kid Icarus Downfall for the Wii-U.

Edited by PuffPuff

It should help to keep KI alive as Sakurai wanted to for ages. But...they have over-presented it, because Sakurai made the game and is working on Kid Icarus Downfall for the Wii-U.

Qué?

Qué?

*Giggle*

I've horribly mistaken and...

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_cafe_thread?start=17520

..I've got it from here gullibility believing it...but...

I love the fact people are so enraged over Dark Pit. It makes me that much happier he made it face-smile-big.gif

People don't seem to realise that Kid Icarus is being advertised by having 3 reps, because Sakurai is already planning Kid Icarus: Downfall for Wii U.

He is.

Honest.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kid-icarus-sequel-unlikely/1100-6376071/

...seeing here states that we will likely not get a sequel. If we were, it'd be another 25 years. If so...Pit'll have grey hairs as well as us. -.-

Before the March launch of Kid Icarus: Uprising on the 3DS, the cherubic Nintendo mascot Pit went more than two decades between adventures. In a new interview, Uprising director Masahiro Sakurai told IGN he thinks the wait will be even longer for Kid Icarus' next outing.

The over-presentation is probably just to give KI credit for such an aging series memorable moments and for the good sales the Uprising had to offer and...

Sakurai told the site, adding, "because we pushed a lot into the game in order to let people have this short yet deep experience, but the novelty of that would likely grow thin in the next game. For now, my thought is that perhaps we'll see someone else besides me make another Kid Icarus in another 25 years."

Edited by PuffPuff

*Giggle*

I've horribly mistaken and...

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_cafe_thread?start=17520

..I've got it from here gullibility believing it...but...

...seeing here states that we will likely not get a sequel. If we were, it'd be another 25 years. If so...Pit'll have grey hairs as well as us. -.-

The over-presentation is probably just to give KI credit for such an aging series memorable moments and for the good sales the Uprising had to offer and...

Good lord. Another twenty-five years? Makes me feel bad for any fans of the entire series that might be dead of old age by then.

Good lord. Another twenty-five years? Makes me feel bad for any fans of the entire series that might be dead of old age by then.

At least he'll be in the Smash franchises which should get another three within that timeframe. ;)

Edited by PuffPuff

Edit: The forum crapped out or something. My post got post with only a blank quote... anyways

Chrom wasn't shafted in favor of Lucina

He was considered, but ultimately rejected due to being too similar to Ike. If it wasn't for the fact that they had extra time, Lucina wouldn't even be a full character herself

And Lucina only has Marth's animations, how are you getting that hers are Chrom's? And how the hell does a clone made after the original make the original worse?

Seriously, if the rest of you didn't already know, I'm gay for Sugita!Chrom.

But what I hate even more is that people just won't GET FREAKING OVER IT.

Lucina did NOT screw over Chrom.

In fact, Lucina wouldn't even be in the roster if it wasn't for the fact that she was Marth cloned and the extra time for that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Edit: The forum crapped out or something. My post got post with only a blank quote... anyways

Seriously, if the rest of you didn't already know, I'm gay for Sugita!Chrom.

But what I hate even more is that people just won't GET FREAKING OVER IT.

Lucina did NOT screw over Chrom.

In fact, Lucina wouldn't even be in the roster if it wasn't for the fact that she was Marth cloned and the extra time for that.

I think it's just a general misconception that clones take character slots, and if one character from a franchise gets in while another character from the same franchise doesn't, that they took their slot.

Pretty sure Robin took Chrom's spot, not Lucina.

If Chrom wasn't Robin's Final Smash, we probably would've gotten Chrom as the clone instead.

Except we also know that this isn't the case. Lucina is a promoted Marth alt.

I like Smash Bros.

So do i. Lets Smush, kingddd.

Topics only live because of arguing.

Is that why you encourage arguing? :V

Hey Ana, dat Ike aint too bad. Sorry about that lag, im not sure if its the lobby, or one of us, or what. But damn datNoContest. :( i got sad. Edgy Black Goth Yoshi got sad too.

The 200 KO challenge for Endless Smash is a bitch as well. >_<

Really? I found it to be really easy when I did it with Donkey Kong, hand-slapping my way to victory...

Edited by NinjaMonkey