SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mewtwo or Lucario will be the next reveal.

Also, #TeamMawile

Can't wait for Keldeo to be revealed... as a sticker.

Edited by Jave

Sorry, but no, I'd like to keep posting. :)

So, question. If Mewtwo is indeed confirmed, which of his mega forms should be his Final Smash? :o Or perhaps it would randomize which one he takes?

Mewtwo? Ehhh just update Pkmn trainer to X and Y version.

I don't think that will happen, the original 3 starters are too iconic to change up. Especially Charizard

Not to mention, the Kanto starters are available to get in X&Y, in addition to getting Mega evolutions, so they're still relevant in addition to iconic.

On the other hand, nothing is set in stone regarding that, so I wouldn't be surprised either way of staying or getting replaced with another set or gone altogether.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hey __Link users (assuming TL can do it too, I forget), have you found much of a way to incorporate the "block certain things with the shield by just standing there" ability into your games? I always thought that was neat, but I've never looked up the intricacies of the mechanic, like just how big the shield's.. shieldbox is, exactly what it blocks, what angle it's at, and/or whether you'd be better off just avoiding it/throwing projectiles of your own, etc.

Edited by Rehab

The block is nice for projectiles but I never really could use it very well at my few times of playing as Link in one on ones, then again I'm not a big Link user I've just been using him off and on since 64 thats all

Also TL can do it too iirc

Toon main here. Only against Falco...and very situationally. I think that pic might mean Link might get his Shield Bash to deflect projectiles...but who knows.

Edited by PKL

Speaking of roster additions you know what I'd love? If they added Shulk to the roster. (I'm satisfied with having Sonic as he is my main, but the only other roster additions I'd really care about are if they added Shulk and if they brought back Roy.)

Shulk would be great. I loved Xenoblades. My main choice would be a Golden Sun rep. Isaac would be fine but I prefer Matthew from Dark Dawn, especially if they make a sequel to that game. Second to Little Mac, of course.

On bets: my strategy has been is that its no fun to make a safe bet. So I'm betting on a Kalos Trainer named Pokemon Trainer. I really don't believe they will go all gen 1, and I think they will include at least one pokemon newcomer. But I would take Mewtwo, but only in its Mega Forms.

Toon main here. Only against Falco...and very situationally. I think that pic might mean Link might get his Shield Bash to deflect projectiles...but who knows.

Megaman would be in even more trouble lol

Megaman: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE REFLECTORS. Although we still dno if his A shots "count" as projectiles yet

Edited by Jedi

please be mewtwo tomorrow please be mewtwo tomorrow please be mewtwo tomorrow

or monday that works too

Watch it be Jigglypuff or Lucario instead, throwing off nearly everyone :P

I am fully expecting Mewtwo tomorrow. Come on Sakurai be predictable for once.

I hope its Mewtwo, but also a part of me thinks Sakurai will continue his new trend since TL and Sonic. Being Lucario seeing as he is yet another character a good chunk of people say will be cut. Considering Lucario is my 2nd favorite pokemon of all time I wouldn't mind

Edited by Jedi