SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just did another hard one the Pit 4 Cruel Smash challenge. This one was tricky, but there is a secret that you can do to actually kill them in one hit with him. Can you find it?

Phew. -.-

Cracked those two 8.0 intensity challenges that you have to do with 2-3 characters. The AI fights like demons in this version. This isn't easy as you think. -.- Thank goodness that my transferred custom-ed characters Ganon, Ike and Ness made this easier. Almost had the without losing a single life challenge 9.0 intensity only that the stupid insides of Master Core were a handful as you get combo'ed to death and 0HKOED if you make even one mistake. Plus those two challenges unlike the 4 cruel smash pit one cannot be opened with a hammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLN4e0R00vo

This vid helps to make this challenge a little easier. Vamp items. Mmm. It'll be risky with the amount of penalty that one of your other stats greatly suffers. Better give two of the other that the Vamp item lowers for this. Dark Link Power Bow/Boomerang SPAM are all that I need!

Edited by PuffPuff

Does Zoroark target whoever is in the lead whenever it comes out (assuming whoever released it ISN'T in the lead), or is it just me?

Edited by Levant Caprice

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Palutena's SSB4 art without the halo?

Google is not my friend in this case!

I think you should try DeviantArt, hope it helps :)

@Levant

Zoroark seems to target a random individual in my point of view except the one who summned him.

@Carter

Try Pixiv/SSB Nintendo site.

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-0aB1kkik

u46Jey.jpg

Oh my god...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm going crazy with hype. Thank you, Sakurai. I love Mother so much. This is one of my favorite tracks in all of Mother 3. Just got this in the Crazy Orders game while trying to get the Reshiram Track for having to go through 10 rounds of Crazy Orders. Stopped at 7 because Greninja was near death and have got a CD not knowing that it was this one. I would have lost it otherwise. ;)

I was hoping this track would make it into the game too...>.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhtujy_jXc

Never thought that Nintendo would localize games such as Pokemon Black/White Black2/White2 with what Team Plazma does that goes over the E rate.

The Reshiram track that you get in that challenge should be this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=675PdxZBVrI

You also do not get CD's in the Classic, All-Star and Smash Tour modes.

EL5ube.jpg

Ike's Theme gets a return. From Brawl.

Edited by PuffPuff

So recently I've been getting a butt ton of communication errors on 3DS For Glory (Yes, I don't have the Wii U version yet). It would always strike while I try to join a room, wait in the practice room, and even when I'm in the middle of a match. Does anyone who still plays the 3DS version experience this problem?

So recently I've been getting a butt ton of communication errors on 3DS For Glory (Yes, I don't have the Wii U version yet). It would always strike while I try to join a room, wait in the practice room, and even when I'm in the middle of a match. Does anyone who still plays the 3DS version experience this problem?

I usually get a single error when first trying to enter a room. Everythings fine after that for me. Well, most of the time. Sometimes in the middle of the match, I get diconnected from the other player and then have to finish the battle with the most stupid Cpu I've ever seen.

These tracks sure do take time!

Over 400 songs so far. Got all the challenge ones. It's only a matter of time before I get the Tac trophy. It's preferred to get CD's this way as I am getting custom stuff that I have never obtained before! You can check out what you've got by going to sell equipment as it shows everything that you have that nobody has on them. Mews hand out rare customs 1/3 of the time! Give it a whirl.

wXOPVn.jpg
8q5lg1.jpg
ufuLxd.jpg
Would never find these on classic. Having both of these abilities makes it so he heals every time he blocks a hit and the regenerative overalls gives him rechargable shields at a much faster pace, so he can block more. Giving him the Vamp badge along with these would have lowered his stats too much...but would make a nice cleric set for doing the 9.0 challenge without losing a life. But...you should get the CD's from the Mews as you can get rare customs like these along the way!!! :D
Although, ended up picking over 20 of them from the Crazy Orders game alone trying to get the Reshiram/Zekrom track. Giving Greninja the Vamp badge with two Defenders that kept his speed at bay aka 0 made the challenge easier. Collecting all Mii Outfits and hats should be a cinch with the Target game as you can reset the level and look at it whenever they don't give out custom parts as this game subsides alot faster than any other.
Edited by PuffPuff

I have a question, did anyone beaten the Mario 20 turn crazy order challenge?

not me but I heard the homerun bat custom trick works really well. Something like:

Home Run Bat equipment on a custom set.
Quick Bat swing and either First Strike
KO Healer/Vampire badges

People have gotten up to 60 or more turns because of it.

I usually get a single error when first trying to enter a room. Everythings fine after that for me. Well, most of the time. Sometimes in the middle of the match, I get diconnected from the other player and then have to finish the battle with the most stupid Cpu I've ever seen.

OK, now you got my attention. How bad is this CPU??

I have a question, did anyone beaten the Mario 20 turn crazy order challenge?

I have. The quick batter badge, home run bat badge, and KO healer badge makes things really easy. If you have both versions, there are challenges on the 2nd set of the 3ds challenges that will give you all three badges that you can transfer to the Wii U.

Edited by Tsunami922

not me but I heard the homerun bat custom trick works really well. Something like:

Home Run Bat equipment on a custom set.
Quick Bat swing and either First Strike
KO Healer/Vampire badges

People have gotten up to 60 or more turns because of it.

I have. The quick batter badge, home run bat badge, and KO healer badge makes things really easy. If you have both versions, there are challenges on the 2nd set of the 3ds challenges that will give you all three badges that you can transfer to the Wii U.

I'm assuming that is also how you clear the 9.0 intensity challenge that Marth has to do it in under 12 min. It's the only way that I can find it possible to do that without having to hammer it!

Still...it is nice to get 60ish turns for one game as that certainly is worth an order ticket/5000G.

Edited by PuffPuff

I'm assuming that is also how you clear the 9.0 intensity challenge that Marth has to do it in under 12 min. It's the only way that I can find it possible to do that without having to hammer it!

Still...it is nice to get 60ish turns for one game as that certainly is worth an order ticket/5000G.

For the 9.0 intensity with Marth in 12 mins, I just used a Marth with atk/def equipment, with a focus on attack.

Given how hard that will be to replicate, I really don't think it's a big deal.

Competitive players love overhyping the glitches that are incredibly difficult to replicate, like the Wuhu Island glitch, when the glitch will probably only effect a small percent of battles.