SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the fun of this thread is seeing how people react to the title. The other half probably consists of the petty arguments!

No, I am not. Read my post again.

Also, why is it that every time I post stuff like this, everyone just goes "you're biased!" I like Tellius a lot, but if I was truly BIASED, I wouldn't be including Micaiah, Soren, or other characters in that list that I didn't like (and there are more).

Just fucking stop with the bias accusations, already, people. I AM SICK OF IT.

Wow, jeez, I was joking around with you, hence why I put a spitty-face in my posts at you. Sorry.

Well, that wasn't really a clear indicator that you were joking, at least to me.

And sorry, but I just got that kind of comment frequently when I posted such things.

So I'm possibly going to a pretty big eastern Washington tournament in Spokane here soon, the games for play there are Melee, PM and 4. If I can manage it later this month I'll be pretty excited, doubt I'll do that well but hey it'll be fun.

So I'm possibly going to a pretty big eastern Washington tournament in Spokane here soon, the games for play there are Melee, PM and 4. If I can manage it later this month I'll be pretty excited, doubt I'll do that well but hey it'll be fun.

do you have a tag in mind?

8]

Not 100% sure lol.

is there a reason not to be "Jedi"

or "JediSuperSonic"

you know they'd just call you "Jedi" anyways :^)

/late

This might just be my point of view, but I think Shulk's really, REALLY feeling it!

We need the old British VA. <3

DLC, please.

Edited by PuffPuff

This might just be my point of view, but I think Shulk's really, REALLY feeling it!

We need the old British VA. <3
DLC, please.

Jedi's right, it's the same guy. It'd be nice if you stopped posting things from about a year ago, I've noticed you've posted a couple of old announcements already.

Edited by Shin

Tellius has the biggest cast and the largest number of notable characters. That's why it has the most.

#1 Well played shin you made me click this topic

#2 FE new mystery has 77 playable characters I thought it was the one with the biggest cast...

#1 Well played shin you made me click this topic

#2 FE new mystery has 77 playable characters I thought it was the one with the biggest cast...

Indeed New Mystery has he largest standard cast (booted up to 81 with the DLC chapter) I think Ana would be right in saying Tellius has the largest noteworthy cast. There's quite a few important NPCs and a lot more of the cast are more relevant to the plot. Also to get super technical, Awakening has the largest cast with over 200 if you count the Einherjar.