SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I have to go with Red Fox on this one, Dai. It could be your Wii U, that does seem fishy. Nintendo could repair it for free though, if that's the case, they did so with my Wii when my Brawl disc started malfunctioning in it. It was a rather common occurrence though, due to Brawl being a dual-layered disc, so that might've been the reason I didn't have to pay anything. So I can't guarantee you won't, but it's possible.

What? Goddamn cowboys made me pay for it when mine stopped working.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had said the first one didn't work... My bad. I don't know where I got that idea from then. ._.

EDIT: It's no joke, Jotari, I didn't even have to pay a cent. Nintendo even replaced the missing GC controller port cover and I didn't even ask for it, since it wasn't exactly missing, I knew it had fallen behind my table somewhere and I kept forgettng to grab it. Dunno what happened to it now though, so I kept the replaced cover. lol

...And now that I look at my Wii, the cover is gone again. Why does that keep happening? o.O

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, the first one was stolen. It's the only explanation, since I tore the house apart looking for it (and two other missing games). It's frustrating, really, especially since this entire month has just been awful for me.

I feel you, Dai. I haven't had anything stolen, but I missed out on Rosalina at Target and my Ike Amiibo got delayed multiple times. Now I have to wait until spring, as far as I know. Probably May 1st since that's Shulk's date and he's a GameStop exclusive. Maybe God wants me to get Ike as an early birthday present or something. :P (my birthday is May 5).

I think one of my Keldeo plushes was nearly stolen once too. My stepdad said he found the box partially open on the porch when it was delivered. It's a Japanese novelty and something I don't see anywhere here.

Well, between my new phone getting stolen, my copy of Smash Bros. for Wii U getting stolen, my Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Special Edition 3DS XL's hinge snapping, and OTHER things...I'm just kind of tired of this crap. I want this month to be over in the hopes that my string of bad luck will end.

Well, between my new phone getting stolen, my copy of Smash Bros. for Wii U getting stolen, my Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Special Edition 3DS XL's hinge snapping, and OTHER things...I'm just kind of tired of this crap. I want this month to be over in the hopes that my string of bad luck will end.

Well if it is just an unnaturally unfortunate month, the silver lining is the fact that Feburary is an unnaturally short month.

Just loved the game after finishing Xenoblade Chronicles that I just had to get a Shulk amiibo and did. Got it for 39.99 from Europe. Good luck finding one under that price. Villager was 55.00 (from Europe), but there weren't any cheaper ones that that on amazon+ebay and they're out of print. Link is obtained for 12.99. The Peach ver 2, Luigi ver 2 and Toad all were pre-ordered! So...

Obtained

-Link

-Villager

-Shulk

Pre-Ordered

-Toad

-Peach (Ver 2)

-Luigi (Ver 2)

This completes my amiibo collection for now with Robin, Ness, Pac-Man and Lucina being the last four. ...And just got Ike's in the mail two days ago which I've got this amiibo for 12.99.

Edited by PuffPuff

Just loved the game after finishing Xenoblade Chronicles that I just had to get a Shulk amiibo and did. Got it for 39.99 from Europe. Good luck finding one under that price. Villager was 55.00 (from Europe), but there weren't any cheaper ones that that on amazon+ebay and they're out of print. Link is obtained for 12.99. The Peach ver 2, Luigi ver 2 and Toad all were pre-ordered! So...

I'm honestly surprised you were willing to pay, let alone have, that kind of money for amiibos. I mean, amiibos can be hard to find, but a little patience and some resourceful thinking could have saved you a lot of money.

I'm honestly surprised you were willing to pay, let alone have, that kind of money for amiibos. I mean, amiibos can be hard to find, but a little patience and some resourceful thinking could have saved you a lot of money.

I agree with this. It's because people are so rampant for these things that the scalping is so successful.

I guess if people are willing to pay so much extra for stuff, it lets people get away with charging those prices. Still, people buy and people sell, it's just business at the end of the day.

Looks like I gotta mail the copy back in order to exchange it. Which is a bunch of crap. I do know why the disc doesn't work. There are scratches on the label, which apparently is what actually holds the data. Surprised no one noticed it at first. Quality control, amirite?

[spoiler=new and improved thanks reinfleche]wpHiKcp.gif

not so much a "u mad bro" I guess, but it's close enough

Nah, that's better than what I had in mind.

I honestly laughed way more than I thought I would.

depends on what you mean by "glitch"

what it looks like to me is that, as expected, you retain momentum even after tethering

it's just that you can't pass a 90° angle so he stops in place and kind of hangs there before dropping back down

so not so much a glitch as it is a natural extension of the physics engine / mechanics

Yes. Despite the tether connecting to the stage, the momentum from the jump made it do what it did. With entertaining results.

More surprising to me though, is that the tether actually went for the edge of the stage instead of going horizontal at such a distance above it.

Edited by Raven

Does that glitch only works on the Omega version of Orbital Gate Assault?

And speaking of the DLC Metwtwo discussion, I wondered what will they might set up on the Mewtwo DLC to the game data since he got an in-game trophy already (since that his trophy can be obtainable through the trophy shop or through reward chances) and plus, if he might be get a chance if he can fight or not in the All-Star Mode since we do know that unlockable fighters can't be fought in All-Star Mode without unlocking all the fighters first?

And speaking of Rayman, I managed to unlock Commander Video (3rd Party character from Bit Trip series) from the Challenges through the Wii U version. (I don't see any mention about Commander Video in this thread)

Edited by King Marth 64

I dunno if this has been posted by anyone or not, but I just randomly saw it and thought everyone here might like to watch it.

EDIT: I am pleased at who the victor is.

I remember when someone made 4 player level 9 CPU battles for 99 stocks and they updated with current standings. The live update results can be hilarious since it shows the amount of stocks and the final results with the KOs, SDs and Falls can cause hilarious reactions.

One of them as I recount was a clone battle with Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina and Falco. It was pretty funny to see the results like Dr. Mario suicided 3 times and Falco getting crap KOs etc.

Edited by kingddd