SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... now that Mewtwo is finally coming out tomorrow, I have to wonder if the download codes for him ever expire?

I have both the WiiU and 3DS games (obviously), but I don't have a WiiU, and it would kind of suck if I couldn't get Mewtwo on the WiiU version when I acually get a WiiU :<

Hmmm... now that Mewtwo is finally coming out tomorrow, I have to wonder if the download codes for him ever expire?

I have both the WiiU and 3DS games (obviously), but I don't have a WiiU, and it would kind of suck if I couldn't get Mewtwo on the WiiU version when I acually get a WiiU :<

Here at the bottom it says you have to redeem it before 7/31 which I believe is when Club Nintendo itself will officially close.

http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

I sold my 3ds version of smash so I'll have a free Mewtwo code i anybody want's it.

Edited by Bankai

I'd bop you for it if you're willing to share, but I'm just a casual, so if anyone more deserving wants it, i won't be all demanding or anything :)

I'd bop you for it if you're willing to share, but I'm just a casual, so if anyone more deserving wants it, i won't be all demanding or anything :)

Whaa?? Don't be so hard on yourself. Just because quite a few hardcore smash players belittle us casuals quite a lot, that doesn't mean you have to do the same as well. I know I've fought against quite a lot of casuals at anime conventions whose skill I admired quite a lot and I had tons of fun with.

Welllll I mean,

when I say casual

I mean like, I play smash for maybe 8-10 hours a week, on a good week.

Not like I'm belittling my questionable lol skills, I don't think I'm that bad, but if someone out there is more competitive and all, and/or plays a lot more and doesn't already have plans to get mewtwo and all, they may as well get it since i'm in no rush

Welllll I mean,

when I say casual

I mean like, I play smash for maybe 8-10 hours a week, on a good week.

Not like I'm belittling my questionable lol skills, I don't think I'm that bad, but if someone out there is more competitive and all, and/or plays a lot more and doesn't already have plans to get mewtwo and all, they may as well get it since i'm in no rush

Ah, for me it's... well, 4 for Friday, 6-8 for Saturday and Sun... yeah, you get the idea (too much). I've also got around 2100ish KOs for 12 or so of the characters in the VS records for SSB4 Wii U. Though with the Mario Kart 8 DLC next week, I'll be taking a break from Smash.

Though seriously, don't let the more hardcore Smash players get to you. I know they get really heated in terms of statistics, tiers, tournaments, and such, and come off as rude and harsh quite a lot when correcting casuals. Though with the online knowledge that you have about Smash, you're definitely a lot more prepared and knowledgeable than over half of Smash players, especially since it's a surprisingly small minority that do research about optimal/tournament level strategies while the rest of them just play with friends/online and don't even use the internet for Smash strategies. Besides, you got to have more dignity and respect for yourself and all the skill and effort you put into being good at Smash. It's not fair towards yourself if you talk/look down on your skill just because others are better than you or they talk down or harshly about your knowledge on Smash Bros.

Fair enough, regarding the Mewtwo DLC.

I'm totally confident in my Little Mac and KingD, though I wish i was a biiiiiiit better with my Samus

if you've got a 3DS to smash with, I could throw down with ya to BACK DESE FIGHTIN WURDS

Well, I usually save online matches with friends for weekends and Fridays (I have both versions, and I actually bought a 2DS solely for portable Smash Bros.), since it's better for me time and schedule-wise. I'll try to message you once I can determine the best time/day for it.

Anyone get Mewtwo yet? I'd like to know if he has customs unlocked.

Very interesting. Can't call fake or true yet due to the inconsistencies with previous "leaks" but I'll keep my hopes up. That duo would be awesome.

Anyone get Mewtwo yet? I'd like to know if he has customs unlocked.

Very interesting. Can't call fake or true yet due to the inconsistencies with previous "leaks" but I'll keep my hopes up. That duo would be awesome.

He doesn't have customs. Going into the customs builder it says he has none while for other characters it simply says he doesn't have them. Hopefully they'll be added later.

Oh, Mewtwo feels so good. Side B and down tilt are really important for his game

Up tilt makes him look like a fish. This man's fantastic

Edited by DodgeDusk