SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Young Link has effectively been replaced with Toon Link so there's little reason to bring him back. (Note that I fully approve of a completely decloned Young Link that uses mask transformations as his moveset gimmick, but that isn't happening on this game).

Even though it is highly unlikely, a Majora's Mask version of Young Link with masks as abilities would be really interesting since he's in Hyrule Warriors and Majora's Mask 3D. Plus, they could bring back the Great Bay stage along with that.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reflecting on Cloud, while I do like him, I think I'd rather have Lightning even if that's unpopular. For one, the reactions would have been hilarious. I like also FFXIII for whatever reason and I think she's cool. she also kinda meshes really well with ryu as weird as that sounds

[/s]unless of course Midgar has a blinded by light track please let that happen[/s]

I think people would be literally grabbing torches and pitchforks if Lightning were announced.

Another day another fake leak

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/320037569

lmao

I don't know why people even both posting music screens. They're ridiculously easy to fake, so even if you somehow did miraculously manage to leak something no one would believe those screens anyway. And if you're faking them you're wasting your time.

That said, the Wolf model, CSS, battle image, and adventure stuff look pretty impressive. Calling fake, but still nice work.

Not gonna lie, I'd be totally okay with that leak.

Paper Mario is my favorite stage on 3DS and Paper Mario is generally just awesome (though we'll pretend Sticker Star doesn't exist).

Idk, something about the CSS seems a little off to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the most recent version, wasn't Link the only Loz character moved up to the first row? With the addition of 3 more fighters, you'd think Ganondorf would be bumped up there as well, if the math was done right. 'Course, I could also be wrong in how the CSS is even arranged once a new person is added, so ehh...

I'm gonna say that's definitely fake. No screens of the new stages, and using the original Sector Z stage thumbnail instead of a brand new one like the other N64 stages makes me think it isn't legit.

There are shading and line issues, but the obvious killer is the CSS. There's a reason the current one doesn't extend the roster all the way to the edges of the screen, but fakers don't take that into account.

It also uses the European "Duck Hunt Duo" (Duck Hunt in NA) but the North American "Rarely/Often" for songs (More likely/Less likely in EU).

Looks pretty convincing but the fact that we never see him get hit makes me somewhat suspicious. His portrait coming in from the side and turning a corner also breaks the dimensions of Smash.

The raging tide of smash, will calm to a still... For tomorrow, tears will be shed, rage will burn, the tide will then become a two pronged tsunami, crashing against itself.

I hope you all are ready.

The raging tide of smash, will calm to a still... For tomorrow, tears will be shed, rage will burn, the tide will then become a two pronged tsunami, crashing against itself.

No matter what tide comes, it will be salty.

You mean it ends tomorrow.

The finish line is approaching.

Well, the video begins tomorrow. :P

My body is ready but not really.

Well it is seawater!

Its been one hellvua ride, and I plan on seeing it through, even beyond the DLC/Patches end.

Is it possible for an outcome where people won't be salty?

Then again, even if we get the characters that everyone wants, there will still be those that will get salty.