SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Someone from Persona (or at least someone Atlus) is going to be in smash - Calling it right now.

If Atlus got a character (I think they'd deserve it), it's going to be something from SMT.

Personally, I'd love a character from Etrian Odyssey. Frederica perhaps? But this isn't going to happen.

Though if she got in, there'd probably be some people whining about her replacing Snake, just because she uses realistic guns. :D

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right there is what sucks so hard for me. I'm going to be an hour into work when it starts, and I'm also not gonna be able to buy anything until the weekend.

In the meantime, a small patch has been leaked and there have been some balance changes. Don't worry, no actual leaks on the link.

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-3-patch-notes-release-pending.425921/

Holy crap Ganondorf.

Seems like they may have finally realized he's not that hot of a character.

Shulk pretty much got an all-round damage buff. Robin's f-tilt got a range extension, and a couple of his aerials were buffed; however, nothing on grab range or movement speed *grumble*.

That's all that interests me in it right now.

And Mii Swordfighter still gets no changes. Seriously? Pretty much every single tier list has him/her at the dirt bottom! Sigh...

Maybe not many people use the Miis, but I doubt many use Ganondorf either.

Edited by Anacybele

I think more changes are to come, this is only a preliminary patch it seems, since the new characters and such don't seem to be updated.

Edited by Knight

Corrin confirmed. My mind is literally blown. And now FE is going to be further bashed for having so many characters... Sigh... Sakurai, stahp. I like Corrin so far, but srsly. I don't want FE getting this kind of attention... I mean, I do. But I don't.

Well, nothing to be done about it.