i bloody hate rain

I ran home in the rain once just wearing a tshirt and jeans, it was less romantic than I had been led to believe

i live in texas

what the fook is snow

It's an alien substance of evil origins that falls upon Northern parts of the land to unleash frozen hell.

I would like to invite anyone who claims to love the rain to work outside for eight hours in the pouring rain or drive down the highway at night during a downpour that severely limits visibility.

I live in San Diego, so on the whole I love rain. We don't get it often. My favorite days are nice and outcast , with some healthy wind, perhaps a bit of rain at the later half of the day. Nothing better to sit down next to in a cozy warm house and read a book with.

Although I LOVED days back in Maryland when it was so humid you felt like you were submerged in water just walking around, and it was pouring cats and dogs. We'd make puddles on the trampoline, swim around in the pool, just run around the neighborhood. So much fun.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

@Rain: Furet, I'm with you 100% here. Rain is terrible.

@Snow: Snow is pretty great however driving in it is a living nightmare and I actually hate it so much.

Persaolly, I prefer the nice hot summer weather.

@Rain: Furet, I'm with you 100% here. Rain is terrible.

@Snow: Snow is pretty great however driving in it is a living nightmare and I actually hate it so much.

Persaolly, I prefer the nice hot summer weather.

Why do you lack a soul.

Well I asked Soul about that but he isn't responding. I might lack one, I'll have to wait until he gets back to me on that.

/hi5'd

hot summers rock

Edited by Aversa

I wouldn't think Thor would mind rain at all.

I don't actually mind getting wet myself that much, but I can't carry food to class in rain without risking it getting wet and I'm overprotective of my laptop. I'm pretty sure my bag is waterproof, but can never be too careful.

Laptops kinda don't like water. A lot.

Fuck walking to class in the rain

If I stay inside all day I'm not too bothered by it though

IDK, i think it's much better than walking to class in 90+ degree heat.

Playing football in the rain is fun~

plus it gives me a valid reason for tripping because i am sumia irl

As long as I'm moving fast in rain, I rather enjoy it, but once I slow down and start walking it's horrible because then i feel sluggish and soggy and gross