Least favorite character refrains

"I am NOT delicate!"

"Do not put any faith in that destiny hogwash."

It's just so irritating when they use entire lines that have nothing to do with what's in the text. I get that you can express a bit emotion with a noise or 1-2 words. But when it's done like this, it doesn't add to the text. It's just distracting from the actual text.

Btw, I am aware that the first line i something she actually said. But it's a full line voiced by Lissa. That's reason enough.

Edited by BrightBow

I hate the Lucina "Oh gods no" line, which has a 50% chance of being inappropriate.

"Do not put any faith in that destiny hogwash."

Tough crowd. I like this one even out of context, because he has such a great delivery.

I hate the Lucina "Oh gods no" line, which has a 50% chance of being inappropriate.

Tough crowd. I like this one even out of context, because he has such a great delivery.

I guess it's not the best example.

But I started to play without voices after a while, so there are only so many quotes that managed to burn themselves into my brain.

Btw, I have to agree with "Oh gods no". Or really any "no" kind of line, for that matter.

They always seem to either conflict with the previous text or with the previous voice clip.

Which I guess makes the dialogue more entertaining from a certain point of view.

Edited by BrightBow

I'm thirding Sumia's "My Love". It sounds... desperate AND it only seems to show up in Chrom's A-support (at least, I haven't seen it any other time), when she could very well be married to another person, which irks me.

Yarne "No, you go extinct!" and "Don't mess with a bunny!" when said outside battle, usually out of context

Sumia "My love" should have been "My canon love"

Severa "That was MIIIIIINE!"

Noire's laugh >_>

Inigo: Hey there.

It sounds really creepy to me. >_>

Nooo I love it so much

And the deathfight between Cordelia and Sumi begins... NOW !

I'm also really irked by Victor/Vincent's "Darling"..

Stop the deathfight before it even starts, because neither of them gets him, I DO! Problem solved. :XD:

But in all seriousness, that "darling" clip always rubs me the wrong way no matter who says it (even Maribelle), especially when it sounds most awkward in context.

I also don't like Noire's creepy laugh, Gangrel's screechy laugh, and Cynthia's....I don't know how to even describe it, it's like she's saying "Dun-tuDAAA!" or something; it was odd the first time, but just annoying now....

Edited by Silver Lightning

Cynthia's....I don't know how to even describe it, it's like she's saying "Dun-tuDAAA!" or something

Her victory song! :P It's the best! Especially when it's followed by the level up tune haha.

Sumia's "My love..." was already covered, but another one I don't really like...

FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME FACE ME FIGHT WITH ME

C'mon, Kjelle. Can't you say anything else?

Edited by HeoandReo

Severa's....just about everything she says.

Kjelle's "FACE ME!" cuz she always says that.

Sumia's "My love..." is filled with spooky.

Tharja's B support giggle with Avatar. Good gods...

"My Love" is just.....no

Also Virion's "All hail me" tends to not fit situation. That irks me but not near with Sumia's....blergh

EDIT: just remember one that is same tiered as Sumia's

Say'ri "now", seriously...god, just no.

Edited by Shengar

Anything ENG!Inigo says. >> The voice is way too deep, just ugh. The voice itself isn't bad, but it REALLY doesn't suit Inigo at all. Why couldn't th

Inigo: Hey there.

It sounds really creepy to me. >_>

I know what you mean, but personally...I just laugh whenever I hear it

I also don't like Noire's creepy laugh, Gangrel's screechy laugh, and Cynthia's....I don't know how to even describe it, it's like she's saying "Dun-tuDAAA!" or something; it was odd the first time, but just annoying now....

Agreed with all of the above. Also I get creeped out by Henry's 'i'm going to KILL you' line.

Edited by mewyeon