Celerity AND Boots?

Doga

I'm in the middle of an EM FE10 Draft, and while I don't care about turn count, I do care about making Haar more broken.

I have already given him Celerity and I'm wondering that when the boots come around, will he be able to use them in order to have 13 move?

Personally I think both is overkill and prefer to give the boots to a heron, but if you're aiming to make Haar broken then go right ahead! :Haar:

I have both to my Heron in my most recent (non-LTC) playthrough and it was completely unecessary. Isn't Celerity better on your Heron so that the combat unit can have more skills?

I have both to my Heron in my most recent (non-LTC) playthrough and it was completely unecessary. Isn't Celerity better on your Heron so that the combat unit can have more skills?

Mostly depends on the map objective and how far you have to move I guess.

I just want to get the maximum movement in this game.

It's easy mode, so I can pretty much use any strategy and beat the game. I'm not playing for efficiency or turns.

I just wanna wreck shit with Haar, which admittedly is possible without Celerity or Boots, but this is just a fun idea. Like turning every unit able to become a Sage into a Sage in FE8 and running around in a pentagon formation.

I just want to get the maximum movement in this game.

It's easy mode, so I can pretty much use any strategy and beat the game. I'm not playing for efficiency or turns.

I just wanna wreck shit with Haar, which admittedly is possible without Celerity or Boots, but this is just a fun idea. Like turning every unit able to become a Sage into a Sage in FE8 and running around in a pentagon formation.

Oh you got to hold on, hold on,

Oh, babe you've got to hold on

Take my hand, I'm standing right here

You gotta hold on.

Tibarn has 10 move rather than 9, so I'm pretty sure he's the best candidate if you just want the highest possible move.

Oh you got to hold on, hold on,

Oh, babe you've got to hold on

Take my hand, I'm standing right here

You gotta hold on.

Tibarn has 10 move rather than 9, so I'm pretty sure he's the best candidate if you just want the highest possible move.

Thank you for telling me this. I just started part 4 and I have yet to give Haar the boots, so I'm just going to make 2 save files.

One for the draft in which I do not have access to Tibarn, and one for experimenting with 14 move Tibarn.

By the way, Tibarn with 14 move and pass can actually cause the game to glitch by drawing his pathing arrow through as many units as possible.

Thanks for the heads up.