I suck against n00b players

Junkhead

If you are having problems with certain things that are considered bad options than you need to reconsider what you are actually doing in a match. Bad options are bad for a reason and you should have the ability to demonstrate why its a bad option. Playing bad players for this very reason is actually very important. Otherwise, a better player will simply notice you have problems with "X" option and abuse it against you. Its sort of hard to explain more in detail with an example because I am not sure what it is that is giving you difficulties.

Playing worse players might be more beneficial than playing better players. After playing better players, you understand what should be closer to an ideal gameplay. It shows you the safer actions to take, better punishes to make, and what actions are best in "X" situation. Playing worse players is your opportunity to take what you have learned and try to apply it. If you are getting tripped up by a worse players, its likely because you are still making bad mistakes yourself and need to practice more.

Awhile back, I knew spamming grounded projectiles with really any character in place was bad and I never did it myself. But, I noticed I still had issues with it when used against me. After put into the situation, I was actually unsure how to handle it. A bit later it came to me as the obvious answer is just powershield stuff. It took sometime, but eventually got that skill and no longer was projectiles from worse players a bother. This carried over into my matches-up with same or better players. In short, I think your best learning and mastery of your skills at things comes from playing worse players.

Edited by Vorena

you're going to have to stop playing it once nintendo shuts down the wii servers in, like, june or july

what a dick company

(unless you have friends you play it with in the comfort of your own home)

This reminds me of this part in one of the wheel of time books - probably the second, or in whichever one

S.S. gets deposed

- where a bunch of warders are training on the grounds of Tar Valon and then it's like "Oh man we're training with swords" and I think that one of the two G brothers (Elayne's) beats one of the warders. Or I think Mat Cauthon is there and manages to beat one of the warders. And then the warder chief guy who is there is like (because Mat had a quarterstaff) "There was this really famous swordsman who only lost one battle, to a peasant with a quarterstaff, always remember the untrained and stuff are unpredictable and that quarterstaves are awesome."

Man I'm great at telling stories.

This reminds me of this part in one of the wheel of time books - probably the second, or in whichever one

S.S. gets deposed

- where a bunch of warders are training on the grounds of Tar Valon and then it's like "Oh man we're training with swords" and I think that one of the two G brothers (Elayne's) beats one of the warders. Or I think Mat Cauthon is there and manages to beat one of the warders. And then the warder chief guy who is there is like (because Mat had a quarterstaff) "There was this really famous swordsman who only lost one battle, to a peasant with a quarterstaff, always remember the untrained and stuff are unpredictable and that quarterstaves are awesome."

Man I'm great at telling stories.

That was in The Dragon Reborn. And it wasn't a Warder, he bested both Gawyn and Galad at the same time. Both were quite renowned for their swordplay, Galad's was said to be among the very best.

It is worth noting that Galad is better than Gawyn and that Gawyn was good enough to kill two Warders. So there's that.

Edited by Esau of Isaac