exercise is fun

I mean, I know how they taste. I have one every once in awhile in a protein shake or something. They just give me an awful stomachache.

I actually have never liked bananas, though. Banana flavors are tolerable when combined with other things, but the consistency of bananas are definitely not my thing and the taste is old after the first bite. One mouthful of banana's cool, but if I have to eat any more than like a quarter then I start having to force it. I'm not sure if I could eat two bananas without puking. Ughhhh. Just the thought of doing it is making me nauseous. .___.

TALK SHIT GET FIT

feelin a little bit of the burn right now and i love it

Talking or having any sort of interactions with others (including LOOKING at others getting tired) distracts me really badly and makes me reduce my mental strength. The burning feeling only makes it worse.

it is but it's too much work to cut bananas every morning

Maybe cutting bananas could be your exercise?

I'm pretty sure I have some mild allergy to bananas, or some sort of intolerance to it. I always used to wonder why I'd get stomachaches after drinking protein shakes or some milkshakes, so tried eating each of the ingredients on their own. BANANAS. MY. ONLY. WEAKNESS. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

My nose is able to sniff out weaknesses ;o

Plantains.

Also, Huevos Ranchos is the best.

Yessssss plantainssssss <333333

Mmm, eggs anything is great.

bananas taste like ass

Part of me wants to ask which bananas you've been tasting and the other part of me wants to ask which asses you've been tasting...