If you can make a tome... any ideas?

Paper Jam

do you have to kill every enemy in the game?

In routs, yes. And if you have at least 40 enemies each in two routs, 3/4 is already 60 uses of the thing, and that's in addition to the fact you'd have to use other items to bring enemies down to <40 in the first place. I fail to see the issue with my point that the thing would need a lot of uses to "destroy" 3/4 of the game.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

In routs, yes.

then you make the assumption that every map in the game is a rout, or that even some maps in the game are routs.

i could say something like "caeda's first wing spear forge destroys the first half of FE11," which you would pedantically object to because she doesn't literally destroy every enemy in the first half of FE11. from a practical standpoint, hardly anyone would take issue with this statement.

then you make the assumption that every map in the game is a rout, or that even some maps in the game are routs.

i could say something like "caeda's first wing spear forge destroys the first half of FE11," which you would pedantically object to because she doesn't literally destroy every enemy in the first half of FE11. from a practical standpoint, hardly anyone would take issue with this statement.

on the other hand, this hypothetical weapon may or may not exist in seizeland aka FE11

or games like FE5 or TRS or FE12

but my point is that one can usually get away with a surprisingly small number of weapon uses in beating the game.

not in FE10/13 though

even in FE12 Lunatic you can't exactly warpskip your way through (then again nobody is capable of soloing lategame anyway....)

Inferno Rune

20 Uses 30 Might 80 Hit 0 Crit 1-2 Range

Attack with a single and very powerful fireball (no doubling)

Blizzard Rune

20 Uses 8 Might 75 Hit 0 Crit 1-2 Range

Attack consecutively with a flurry of ice (like a brave weapon)

Galvanic Rune

10 Uses 12 Might 50 Hit 10 Crit 1-2 Range

Randomly hit 1-5 times with raging lightning (RANDOM)

Edited by Ein

• 2 weeks later...

Tsundami - It can only be used by certain characters. (Like Forblaze and stuff).

20 uses, 24 Mt, 35 Hit, 30 Crit, 1 - 3 Range

When equipped, Magic +5.

Powerful, but can miss often (unless you forge). It's supposed to be like the Imposing Axe, but much stronger.

Tsundami is supposed to be like "Tsundere", but only crude, hostile, characters may use them.

For example, if Severa was a Sage, she could use it. Because, she's kind of rude.

Acid (Dark Tome)-

Range- 1-2

Might- 7

Hit- 55

Crit-10

A little idea my brother and I came up with. May poison the enemy, reduces their defense by 25% if it hits.

Blazer (Anima/Fire tome)-

Range- 1-2

Might- 10

Hit- 75

Crit- 5

A more powerful Cecilia's gale, but doesn't deal extra damage to fliers

Electrocute (Anima/Thunder)-

Range- 1-2

Might- 8

Hit- 70

Crit- 15

Effective on heavily armored units

Chose a dark tome for an Ignis skill because Ignis sounds dark.

It's latin for fire.

Anyway my main ideas would be to get AoE spells from TearRing Saga and such and have them modify terrain, such by creating volcanic vents, ice surfaces, ponds, burning forests, etc.