I just realized Cynthia has Bowbreaker access.

ZemZem

Chrom's her father, and he's the only one besides the Avatar that passes down Bow Knight to her.

YES. Now she can dodge forged silver bows in Lunatic more reliably. Thank God. :^_^:

Yeah, I never bothered with Bowbreaker once Iote's Shield came out. But it is useful to those without the DLC, so its good to make use of it in that situation.

Chrom!Cynthia also gets Aegis, which I slightly prefer over Bowbreaker because it can handle wind magic as well, but yeah, Cynthia's one of Chrom's only kids who makes really good use of his Archer tree along with Inigo.

No, just Chrom, Frederick, Gaius, Henry, and Male!Avatar.

You didn't know that, though? O_O I mean, FE13 IS your favorite FE.

i never noticed since i dont usually use her and when i do she always goes with Frederick or chrom

Edited by Cyron

that never occurred to me since i always pair her with Frederick

Yeah, I rarely pair Sumia with anyone else, although if I'm feeling adventurous I'll let Gaius have a crack at her.

I have the exact same DLC set as you, Zeem, plus Bride&Dread Fighter access and R&R, so no Iote's Shield for me either.

It's a reason why I sometimes prefer Cordelia over Sumia - Bowbreaker for Pegasus Knight!Severa AND herself.

Yeah, I rarely pair Sumia with anyone else, although if I'm feeling adventurous I'll let Gaius have a crack at her.

I have the exact same DLC set as you, Zeem, plus Bride&Dread Fighter access and R&R, so no Iote's Shield for me either.

It's a reason why I sometimes prefer Cordelia over Sumia - Bowbreaker for Pegasus Knight!Severa AND herself.

Sumia really needs more options. :/

I usually let Cordelia pass down Galeforce to Severa, though.

I usually let Cordelia pass down Galeforce to Severa, though.

I know, I know, I know.

I want my Vaike/Sumia IS. Blonde Cynthia. I need it.

I usually hate giving her Cordelia, because that's 15 levels of a class that she's practically restricted to lances due to her godawful Magic stat, and I've never been a fan of putting someone into a class if they can't utilize it to its fullest.

Edited by Vashiane

You can say the same thing about Chrom.

IT'S LIKE THEY'RE SHOVING SOMETHING IN YOUR FACE OR SOMETHING. xD

I guess when/if you get the Lyn DLC you can make use of that instead.

Iote's shield negates both the bows AND the mage wind tome flying effectiveness right? (It should... but I only used it on Sumia and never made that much use of it... like... I replaced it with Limit Breaker immediately. xD)

I know, I know, I know.

I want my Vaike/Sumia IS. Blonde Cynthia. I need it.

I usually hate giving her Cordelia, because that's 15 levels of a class that she's practically restricted to lances due to her godawful Magic stat, and I've never been a fan of putting someone into a class if they can't utilize it to its fullest.

I want to see Sumia interact with Lon'qu. That'd make my day.

It's not like she's gonna use staves as a Falcoknight, though, right? XD

Iote's shield negates both the bows AND the mage wind tome flying effectiveness right? (It should... but I only used it on Sumia and never made that much use of it... like... I replaced it with Limit Breaker immediately. xD)

LOVEBIRDS

CLEVER NAME, IS

Yeah, when I get $20 again, I'll get the Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, and maybe the Bride DLCs, and spend the rest of the points at the 3DS shop and get some Zeldas I've always wanted to play.

Edited by Zeem

I want to see Sumia interact with Lon'qu. That'd make my day.

It's not like she's gonna use staves as a Falcoknight, though, right? XD

LOVEBIRDS

CLEVER NAME, IS

Yeah, when I get $20 again, I'll get the Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield, and maybe the Bride DLCs, and spend the rest of the points at the 3DS shop and get some Zeldas I've always wanted to play.

You've acquired Oracles of Age/Seasons! Your face is beaming!

Or Sumia and Virion. THAT... would be a blow of crazy.

Yeah, IS. Where's my navy-blue-haired Gerome?

It takes care of everything with a pegasus icon, I do believe, so that's bows, wind tomes and Volant axes. If you know, you have any of those.

Nearly everything else would be better than the godawfull Henry's support. I love Henry, and Cynthia Henry is a beautifull dark flier, but that support is really awfull.

I would have accept this more, if they at least tried to makes unique father/sister supports...

Nearly everything else would be better than the godawfull Henry's support. I love Henry, and Cynthia Henry is a beautifull dark flier, but that support is really awfull.

I would have accept this more, if they at least tried to makes unique father/sister supports...

I know, right? And it really doesn't make sense because Henry has some freaking stellar support conversations. His with Tharja, Cherche, Ricken, Frederick, Lissa and Maribelle are amazing.

I don't understand why Henry would be a marriage option to be honest. I mean he is a murderous psychopath, are the girls just able to ignore that or something? It just seems OOC for them.

Well, that's not all of his personality of course. We only get to see so much of Henry's personality with the amount of time we're given with him, they're probably a lot more to him that I'm sure they come to love. :)

I know, right? And it really doesn't make sense because Henry has some freaking stellar support conversations. His with Tharja, Cherche, Ricken, Frederick, Lissa and Maribelle are amazing.

It's more about the Henry X Cynthia's support. He looks absolutely not like itself. That, and it makes no sense at all. Waike, KLellam, Stahl, Ricken makes far more sense than it, and would works better with Cynthia as well...

Chrom X Nowi Marriage anyone ? ..No. Just.. No.

Chrom X Palne will have some problem but will at least works better. (And Paladoin!Palne!Lucina would be absolutely awesome...)

Chom X Tharja... well... That'll be awkward...

Though the lack of support between Chrom and Miriel always bothered me...

He at least talk once with Kellam and Stahl, and has a DLC Convo with Ricken, but not once did he acknowledged Miriel's exstence. That is really strange.

Chrom X Cordelia was already talked about.

Chrom X Anna would be great, but not really realistic

Edited by TendaSlime

But his Tharja one is terrible for romance. Lissa's is pretty average and so is Maribelle's when it comes to love.

In the end, Henry does just want to be a good father to his children. Some ignore his personal traits(Noire/Gerome), but I thought him trying to be good was like him.

He at least talk once with Kellam and Stahl, and has a DLC Convo with Ricken, but not once did he acknowledged Miriel's exstence. That is really strange.

He and Miriel are probably like co-workers. Know they work together, but never talk to each other.

Edited by 春閣下

Chrom X Tharja... <well... That'll be awkward...

Considering he's the one that recruited her and the "first one that's ever trusted me", it would have been funny if she stalked him instead.

I mean... MU didn't recruit her. That would have made much more sense for the stalker thing with him/her. xD

For all of Henry's insanity, he genuinely does want to be a good father to his kid. Which kinda makes most of his interactions with his child make sense for me anyways, Support or no Support.

I don't understand why Henry would be a marriage option to be honest. I mean he is a murderous psychopath, are the girls just able to ignore that or something? It just seems OOC for them.

Except for the fact that Henry is by far the furthest you can get for a "murderous psychopath"

If theres anyone who knows how BAD it is to kill others, its Henry

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner