[FE10] Pick By Part Draft

Ema Skye

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Nailah, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, Kurthnaga, Ena and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Easy Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. 2-1 is free to 10 turns.

6. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

7. 3-P is free to 10 turns.

8. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

9. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Draft Gimmick:

We draft units based on the part they join in. We will draft the 15 Part 1 Units first, then the 20 Part 3 Units followed by the 10 Part 2 Units and ending with the 15 part 4 units.

Nephenee, Brom and Heather are considered Part 3 units for drafting purposes.

Lucia is considered a Part 4 unit for drafting purposes.

In case it isn't obvious, drafted units are available for all parts that the unit is available, and they are allowed to switch teams.

Teams:

Dinfinitysignfina: Jill, Tormod, Tauroneo, / Boyd, Tanith, Brom, Rolf / Marcia, Lethe / Pelleas, Sanaki, Oliver

Sol Man: Edward, Aran, Maurim / Soren, Sigrun, Ranulf, Rhys / Elincia, Makalov / Lucia, Bastian, Stefan

Hawk King: Nolan, Volug, Vika / Nephenee, Mia, Ulki, Mist / Nealuchi, Mordecai / Tibarn, Caineghis, Volke

Quintessence: Ilyana, Leonardo, Fiona / Oscar, Heather, Janaff, Kyza / Calill, Kieran / Naesala, Nasir, Gareth

Randa: Laura, Zihark, Meg / Titania, Shinon, Gatrie, Lyre / Astrid, Devdan / Skrimir, Renning, Giffca

Remaining Units:

[spoiler=Remaining Units]

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so many units free? Nailah, Kurth, Ena?

Edit: Also, the player in the first place will get the best picks for both part 1 and part 3, leaving the rest with semi good/average units. I suggest not making it reverse round after a Part's round ends; this in order to avoid something the first player get ridiculous things like Eddie, Titania/Oscar, etc etc.

Edited by Quintessence

Why so many units free? Nailah, Kurth, Ena?

Edit: Also, the player in the first place will get the best picks for both part 1 and part 3, leaving the rest with semi good/average units. I suggest not making it reverse round after a Part's round ends; this in order to avoid something the first player get ridiculous things like Eddie, Titania/Oscar, etc etc.

Nailah, Kurth and Ena are free because then the number of units is divisible by 5. I guess Vika could be free but I'd rather have a competant unit free.

I think I probably typo'd with part order. I should be Part 1 -> Reverse and do Part 3 -> Reverse and do Part 2 -> Reverse and do Part 4

Let me see if I get it with an example:

A: eddy, muarim, tormod, titania, janaff, brom

B: nolan, laura, fiona, oscar, sigrun

C: jill, leo, vika, boyd, shinon

D: ilyana, zihark, meg, soren, nephenee

E: volug, aran, tauroneo, gatrie, tanith

amirite?

OH WAIT I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN NOW

Yeah, reversed is the wrong word for me to use haha.

Basically, your drafter A should get first pick for Parts 1 and 2, while drafter E should get first picks for Parts 3 and 4.

I've only played RD once, and I was extremely disappointed with the game. I loved PoR and was really excited to play the sequal too. Worst FE I have played, imo.

However I do want to play it more and give it more of a chance.
Im in.

You guys had to get on 15 mins after I went to work didnt you...

Well I guess I will take VOLUG. Im actually surprised that I got him. I thought for sure he would have been picked.