Favorite Mcdonalds Thing?

Naglfar94

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family claims that we got our glass Disney cups from some Happy Meals a long time ago.

...Anyway, I...don't know. I don't eat fast food often. French fries are a classic, though.

KFC...? I could rather take Carl's jr. And if I want good french fries, I will visit a french restaurant. Anyway, there's no Mcdonald in my country yet so I have only tried Carl's, Pizza Hut, KFC and Burger King.

Edited by Char

mcdonalds sucks, go KFC.

Honestly, KFC is truly also not very worth it anymore. When I was younger, KFC was delicious, but nowadays, I feel sick while eating it. Which really sucks because I used to love KFC so much.

Although, if you are a man who loves his fried chicken, I suggest going to supermarket delis and getting it from there--it's cheaper and tastes pretty good (Wal-Mart has the lowest quality, Albertsons the best from what I can tell).

Although, if you are a man who loves his fried chicken, I suggest going to supermarket delis and getting it from there--it's cheaper and tastes pretty good (Wal-Mart has the lowest quality, Albertsons the best from what I can tell).

What about Popeyes?

I've never liked eating at McDonalds since watching that Super Size Me documentary way back when.

However, I don't go disrespecting people by saying it in their restaurants.

I like their M&M McFlurries.

I live in the Philippines. Jollybee is the way to go and has the best fried chicken.

There's a Jollybee here in Vegas.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've never liked eating at McDonalds since watching that Super Size Me documentary way back when.

However, I don't go disrespecting people by saying it in their restaurants.

I like their M&M McFlurries.

There's a Jollybee here in Vegas.

I'm surprised.

Do they have a giant pedobee there too?

Right at the front. The eyes man. It will take your soul.

There's one 5 minutes away from me. The bee has no head, I think it was vandalized.

Or maybe the head is chasing someone.

Its funny that I am actually working at McD's for the summers.You get a free meal when you work, then 50% off for a purchase in a day. So pretty much, on a 7-9 hour day 2/3 of your meals for the day are taking care of. Even after a month of doing that of about 35-38 hour weeks (5 days a week), I am losing weight without routine exercise or anything other than just working there (and its mostly just standing in one small area all day). So despite all the unhealthiness around McD's I think its more the quantity that people intake that is the real problem. Why the hell do you need 21 ounces or 32 ounce drink when a 12 ounce is perfectly fine. Or why get the larger sized sandwiches when the smaller ones are cheaper and just as filling.

Anyway, as part of the thread I just go through spurts of what I prefer. Recently its been the Snack Warps.

Its funny that I am actually working at McD's for the summers.You get a free meal when you work, then 50% off for a purchase in a day. So pretty much, on a 7-9 hour day 2/3 of your meals for the day are taking care of. Even after a month of doing that of about 35-38 hour weeks (5 days a week), I am losing weight without routine exercise or anything other than just working there (and its mostly just standing in one small area all day). So despite all the unhealthiness around McD's I think its more the quantity that people intake that is the real problem. Why the hell do you need 21 ounces or 32 ounce drink when a 12 ounce is perfectly fine. Or why get the larger sized sandwiches when the smaller ones are cheaper and just as filling.

Anyway, as part of the thread I just go through spurts of what I prefer. Recently its been the Snack Warps.

Too lazy to bring up real evidence, but I believe it has been proven that weight is dependent on calorie intake alone. Eat less, weigh less.

The issue getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need if you eat poorly often.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Every once in a while when I feel like being sick for several hours, I put a whole McChicken between the two patties of a double cheeseburger.

Many of you may already know this as the McGangBang.

Chicken Nuggets * u *

The burgers are honestly a bit too filling for me so I usually avoid them.

I love chicken nugget but for some mysterious reason, the KFC in my country stopped serving them for a long time. Instead, they introduce...chicken rice...chicken soup...lol...and chicken porridge!

I remember that movie. I laughed when he puked up a Double Quarter Pounder, with cheese. What a lightweight.

My favorite thing at McDonald's is the Double Quarter Pounder, with cheese by the way. Also, I question how something small is just as filling as something large, unless you're a light eater. But still.

I'm almost really tempted to ask if anyone's seen Dave Chappelle's Super size me...

Anyway... Fruit Yogurt Parfaits for me, all day, everyday, I love those things

I remember asking one of the workers if I could get a 'super-duper' size parfait... I was disappointed by their answer

and to give an example of how much I love these things, I pull up at Mcdonalds... ask for cheeseburger and a parfait..."We don't have any parfaits right now"

Me:........ Huh?

Her: I'm sorry, I can offer you a small drink--

Me:*To the driver* Drive the car...

Driver:*laughs at my misery*What?

Me:I hate this place, drive the car

I ended up going back the next day, and demanding 2 parfaits for a the lack of the one I got yesterday, they were still out...I got pissed... again