Did you stay faithful?

Did you marry who you thought you would?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. The one you thought you would during pre-release?

• Yes, I married him/her.
    • No, someone else I liked more came.
    • No, I didn't like the character I was planning on marrying at all.
    • No, I changed for gameplay/child reasons.
    • I didn't decided until I played the game.
    • No, I didn't follow this game pre-release.

Was set on marrying Lucina pre-release. Did end up marrying her. And she's my most common. Go figure. (Aether is awesome).
...She wasn't my first MU S-rank that I saw though.
That'd go to Sumia but I didn't Save in the Name of True Love so I still had to redo that, and Sumia paid me back for resetting on her by deciding to go dud on me.

Haha, Anacybele. You were the other person (along with shadowofchaos) I knew would be here!

Kelli and Freddy and Antoinette, one happy family!

Hehe, I figured someone expected me. :3 And don't forget Morgan! ^^

Frederick and Female Avatar forever and ever! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Unfortunately I did not follow SF website or join the forums until after I got the game.

Anyway, I can't say faithful because it's not like I see the MU as my self-insert in any files, though FeMU will always use my name in some variation, but I know the FeMU will always marry Chrom. And MaMU will always marry Olivia after I finish the supports with Sumia and family. So, I guess... so-so?

Nope. Didn't know anything about the game before I bought it, and married tons of brides before I settled on Olivia/Sumia (only her when I want to make Cynthia a Hero). Lissa, Cordelia, Lucina, Chrom (for Lunatic), Stahl, Gaius and Nowi I've done.

Was gonna marry Tiki, or Anna. At present, none of my eugenics plans include any of them. It's kinda sad, actually.

Female Avatar was always gonna marry Gangrel (dat Skill! DAT SPEED! Dat non-negative Magic modifier! Dat awesome costume! The hilariousness of it all) because I find it hilarious you can even do so. One file will have her marry Walhart for a niché Dark Knight Morgan build.

Hehe, Gangrel is amazing, isn't he? Do what I did and have Morgan marry Lucina. One big not so happy family!

For the option of "didn't like them at all", I was also planning on doing a second play-through marrying Walhart, but I wouldn't do it. I don't like him like I thought I would.

46 Speed (and 49 Magic) Sorcerer M!Morgan for the win! (56 Speed and 59 Magic with Limit Breaker yesssssssss! X3)

And his modifiers are verrry similiar to Sumia's, which is awesome, because that's some good modifiers for a +Magic Avatar.

And I like Gangrel's Supports and Scramble convos, especially the one with Emmeryn (I would totally ship those two if I married F!Avatar to someone else, but only because of the Hot Spring Scramble convos and Gangrel's unique lines to her, but if not, it would have made my favorite crack ship, assuming it isn't now).

Chrom x Female Avatar was planned first before the game came out; Chrom x Female Avatar is now a thing forever! Will always be faithful to the OTP! ^_^

Same goes for Male Avatar x Tiki.

And I love my headcanon extended family dynamics between my two Avatar families. As well as Lon'qu, Lissa, and Owain since they're part of the family too!

And I love my headcanon extended family dynamics between my two Avatar families. As well as Lon'qu, Lissa, and Owain since they're part of the family too!

Extended family headcanon dynamics is literally my life. I did most of my marriages for this.

I wanted Jeigan related to Red Cavalier related to Green Cavalier related to main Lord related to dragon related to me related to main villain.

MUxGangrel, ChromxOlivia, StahlxSully, FrederickxLissa, GregorxNowi; MorganxLucina, KjellexOwain, InigoxNah.

Blah, too much strike-through...

I didn't get interested in this game until close to the English release, but when I played the demo I was like "hm Chrom seems cool and he's the MC soooo" and I went through with it when I got the game. I don't regret it and I like him a lot, but not to the extent where I have to marry him every run. I am considering marrying him again in a future run though, but just to see the chapter 11 proposal instead of the S rank.

I have a feeling that the people who choose "didn't like them" were either Tharja or Cordelia... They were both really popular before the game was out, but now suddenly have a ton of hate (I don't really like Cordelia, but I like Tharja).

But it's super cool how many people had "love at first sight"! Haha.

I liked Lucina as soon as she was revealed (when she was masked and didn't have a true name yet), and I picked her my first play through. Second, I made her my daughter. For my third, I'm going to deviate a bit and make her my neice.

And I loved them both...! But I have to admit, I had a soft spot for Emperor Axel's crazy antics. "Axel Logic" was the best logic. And the best mask... Snrk. The mask.

I guess I like villainous royalty? Strange how that all came back on topic to me staying faithful to Gangrel!

Looking at the poll, I'm surprised how many people picked the first time and stayed with it! I've wanted to make this poll forever (along with one other), so it's really cool to see the results.

Love makes you evil indeed. At least it Axel's case, it wasn't one of those cases where the ending wound up a sad one.

I have a feeling that the people who choose "didn't like them" were either Tharja or Cordelia... They were both really popular before the game was out, but now suddenly have a ton of hate (I don't really like Cordelia, but I like Tharja).

But it's super cool how many people had "love at first sight"! Haha.

I wonder what fueled all the backpedaling on those two...

I wonder what fueled all the backpedaling on those two...

I'm gonna guess it had something to do with seeing it for yourself and make up an opinion based on that, instead of having to get info through second-hand resources.

I was indifferent to Tharja (leaning on dislike) until I heard about the child abuse and confirmed it with my own eyes, and saw the true extent of her stalking tendencies. Her Supports doesn't really help either.