Which of your units always gets rgn blessed?

Nobody

So I've realized that every time i've played this game (and that's a lot) Sumia became an excellent unit, getting much more str and def than she should, many times having actually more str than cordelia, so i was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience with any unit in this game.

Cordelia Cherche Stahl and Panne are literally the only ones that get blessed for me. All the others are either RNG screwed or extremely average.

Going from Gen I units because the kids almost never get screwed.

Chrom, Sumia, Stahl, Vaike, Lon'qu, Gaius, Panne, and Tharja almost never get RNG screwed for me. Cordelia and Virion almost always get RNG screwed for me, though.

Well I've only played trough the game once, but my Ricken and Cherche turned out great.

Cordelia on the other hand did't turn out so well for me. She was still quite good, but she wasn't the goddess on wings that she seems to be with most people.

I feel as though most of my characters get RNG blessed. 5+ stat level ups are really common for me.

Chrom, Maribelle, Olivia, Lissa, Virion, Vaike, and Ricken love getting +6 level ups and above though. It's nice that my healers always have a tendency to get rng blessed lol, but it feels wasted on them since it's quite a while before they actually even get to fight.

Morgan

Sumia seems to get strength a lot, which is pretty weird. For me, Sumia in general turns out pretty darn good compared to everyone else's.

Fredrick got a perfect levelup (+2 HP, mag and res too) on my 2nd or 3rd level up ever for him, and he averages about 5 stats per level. I'd consider that blessed.

Cordelia and Chrom get an absurd amout of defense (Chrom was rivaling Kellam at one point) and tend to be some of the bulkier units.

Lissa gets some good stats all around, and probably has the best growths by luck all around, so if I had to pick one unit that tends to get blessed, it'd be Lissa. (8 def at level 9? What is this?!)

And that's about it.

Edited by Melonhead

Avatar tends to get absurd blessings for me. In all of my playthroughs, which are a lot, I've only had a less than 5 stat level up when Avatar was hitting his/her caps.

I also have a lot of luck with Olivia. I've had her hit her max strength quite a few times without grinding abuse.

I've never had an RNG-screwed Maribelle. Never.

Cherche, Chrom, Lissa, Ricken, Gaius and Henry have never given me serious problems either.

Special mention to Stahl, who either ends up being really bad or absolutely, positively, the best unit on the team.

Sully's consistently good, but I'm not sure most of the time if she's actually much above her averages since she's pretty good anyway

Sully on my Lunatic run is insanity mode, though. only 1 promotion and midway through her first reclass and she's got most of her stats capped. P sure she isn't supposed to cap all her important stats at 20/20/12

Edited by Thor Odinson

Sully's consistently good, but I'm not sure most of the time if she's actually much above her averages since she's pretty good anyway

Sully on my Lunatic run is insanity mode, though. only 1 promotion and midway through her first reclass and she's got most of her stats capped.

O_O

Okay, I have NEVER been that lucky. EVER.

Sully on my Lunatic run is insanity mode, though. only 1 promotion and midway through her first reclass and she's got most of her stats capped.

Holy crap...

I've never had an RNG-screwed Maribelle. Never.

Cherche, Chrom, Lissa, Ricken, Gaius and Henry have never given me serious problems either.

Special mention to Stahl, who either ends up being really bad or absolutely, positively, the best unit on the team.

I wish I had the same luck with Gaius as you do... as it is, he's the one out of those you mentioned I have the most problems with (that awful luck and defenses generally get on my nerves - one or the other, I'd probably not mind, but both...? That's a recipe for disaster in the Levantine book.)...

She did get a bit of help early on with statboosters and she got the Naga tears (fav char favouritism), but that's +4 at most since I gave the rest of the boosters later on to Chrom who needed it a lot more. Up until Priam's paralogue where I really needed Sol, she was better than MU at tanking even during MU's 16 levels through GK, it was pretty insane.

MU and Lucina eventually did surpass her due to better caps and Sol/Aether, but only after I killed Grima for the first time and started doing children/spotpass paralogues. Absolute beast during main storyline.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Holy crap...

I wish I had the same luck with Gaius as you do... as it is, he's the one out of those you mentioned I have the most problems with (that awful luck and defenses generally get on my nerves - one or the other, I'd probably not mind, but both...? That's a recipe for disaster in the Levantine book.)...

There was a topic somewhere where you mentioned this, and out of all the times I've played I've only had Gaius screw himself once. It's pretty strange.

Chrom's another one who I just happen to get lucky with... save for the fact that he doesn't know what dodging is. He just stands there and takes it, which is nice and all, but you can't uphold your sister's legacy when you're pushing daisies next to her Chrom. DODGE, DAMN IT.

She did get a bit of help early on with statboosters and she got the Naga tears (fav char favouritism), but that's +4 at most since I gave the rest of the boosters later on to Chrom who needed it a lot more. Up until Priam's paralogue where I really needed Sol, she was better than MU at tanking even during MU's 16 levels through GK, it was pretty insane.

Ah... but that's still pretty freaking crazy. I've never had that happen with anyone, not even Morgan... and well, Morgan's an unstoppable force to be reckoned with. I pretty much soloed Yarne's prologue with an Owain-fathered Morgan and the walking convoy.