Do you have any unpopular opinions about Awakening?

The soundtrack isn't as memorable as other FEs, but I can name a few good themes off the top of my head, like Duty, Conquest, and Id (Purpose).

I for one am not a fan of 'Don't Speak Her Name!', though. :/

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the only FE OST I bought. Only this game and FE4 out of all FEs, don't have a song that I don't like. But I can see why some people like RD's best, it's pretty well composed. I'm opposite of you all, and didn't find it that memorable (the devoted is the best song in the game though, BY FAR).

Also, I always play this game with headphones, and on the 1st playthrough, it really immersed me into the experience, and make me like it even more.

I found FE3s OST more memorable than the Tellius games OST, but that's just me.

Edited by 1% critted

I'm still mad they butchered this and Eternal Bond in RaR3

They sounded just fine to me with Headphones. In fact, I love that DLC map because of those two songs <3

- Tharja is the worst character in the whole game. She is not interesting at all

- The soundtrack is very forgettable.

- The Gerome and Lucina couple is the most boring couple in the whole game. Its like " Thank you Gerome for the mask. " Then they are in love.

- Cherche Is the best female character in the game.

- Sevara is a stupid annoying rude little brat.

- None of the soundtrack is good.

Lucin should have been bumped up to main lord for the chapters after 21. Chrom< Lucina, and Robin should have all shared.

Many of the support conversations aren't that interesting, because too many of them talk about cooking.

None of the extra chapters should have featured being able to recruit the former bosses, since it takes away an element of the character to work with Chrom (especially Gangrel).

Gaius is a bad example for kids. He's constantly eating sweets but eats no vegetables.

Edited by jaytalks

Many of the support conversations aren't that interesting, because too many of them talk about cooking.

I think this is a massive exaggeration, since not even a fourth of the entire support list revolves around cooking food. Although, most do seem like Slice-of-Life conversations.

• I don't believe that the game has a canon storyline.

• I find Henry to be an unnecessary unit, since you already have a dark mage and he joins the game after the first arc.

• I absolutely love the soundtrack of the game, ESPECIALLY the main theme.

• I dislike the SpotPass characters, because they make the game feel deus ex machina.

• I don't mind having a character's class differ greatly from their portrait (ex. reclassing the Avatar to a class that doesn't look like a Tactician)

Lucin should have been bumped up to main lord for the chapters after 21. Chrom< Lucina, and Robin should have all shared.

None of the extra chapters should have featured being able to recruit the former bosses, since it takes away an element of the character to work with Chrom (especially Gangrel).

Gaius is a bad example for kids. He's constantly eating sweets but eats no vegetables.

Gaius must be L from death note in disguise, my unpopular opinion is that the street pass for sacred stones doesn't have great characters from the game in it.