Are There Any SF Members You Want To Be Friends With That You Aren't Already?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest though, we have people we probably won't get along with... even in the forums.

I mean sure, 90% of the people that annoy me, have the quality of accepting that opinion and just trying to get along. And it works.

It's just that 10%... And I feel guilty... because I end up acting like an asshole, and a low-level troll.

To be honest though, we have people we probably won't get along with... even in the forums.

I mean sure, 90% of the people that annoy me, have the quality of accepting that opinion and just trying to get along. And it works.

It's just that 10%... And I feel guilty... because I end up acting like an asshole, and a low-level troll.

still a weeeeeeeebbbbbb

j/k Rey, it's cool

To be honest though, we have people we probably won't get along with... even in the forums.I mean sure, 90% of the people that annoy me, have the quality of accepting that opinion and just trying to get along. And it works.It's just that 10%... And I feel guilty... because I end up acting like an asshole, and a low-level troll.

It's okay. We all have our moments.

It's okay. We all have our moments.

Agreed, If I like you as a person, then I can look past all/most of the negatives... assuming they don't directly contrast me... but then I wouldn't like you in the first place if that were the case, right?

Edited by Soledai

There are a lot of people here I actually would like to be *official* friends with, but I typically don't feel confident enough to friend them out of the blue; I find just talking with them when I have the opportunity usually to be enough of a pleasure. There are many awesome people on these forums that I have had the honor to be able to speak to. Sometimes I just don't feel.....worthy enough to be the one to initiate a friend request. I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's how my thought process works...

This was a topic started a while ago haha.

I'll answer the same. Esau of Issac (though he already explained that we're bros), Revan (don't remember his current name), Celice, and Superbus because they're cool and smart and awesome.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

There are a lot of people here I actually would like to be *official* friends with, but I typically don't feel confident enough to friend them out of the blue; I find just talking with them when I have the opportunity usually to be enough of a pleasure. There are many awesome people on these forums that I have had the honor to be able to speak to. Sometimes I just don't feel.....worthy enough to be the one to initiate a friend request. I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's how my thought process works...

Heh, I know I'm not one of those featured people you speak of... I kind of feel the same about the friend request, but I feel I should earn a friend request, maybe it's the worry of being rejected, hmm?

I dunno, thinking too hard right now

Edited by Soledai

Heh, I know I'm not one of those featured people you speak of... I kind of feel the same about the friend request, but I feel I should earn a friend request, maybe it's the worry of being rejected, hmm?

I dunno, thinking too hard right now

Ah, no, I definitely remember speaking with you about my troubles and advice for FE4 (which I am very grateful for), so I certainly count you among them. And yeah, that's typically how I feel about earning a friend, not just adding one.

....Maybe I should try changing that view....would you like to be my friend?

Ah, no, I definitely remember speaking with you about my troubles and advice for FE4 (which I am very grateful for), so I certainly count you among them. And yeah, that's typically how I feel about earning a friend, not just adding one.

....Maybe I should try changing that view....would you like to be my friend?

I remember offering advice now, I didn't actually think it was useful, I guess I was wrong...

Maybe I should look at conversing with people like a support convo... might help with the awkwardness

I feel like we've done enough to be friends, so...

Edited by Soledai

AW YOU GUYS...! This is too cute hohohoo~

I suppose it's because I don't make friends IRL, but that was a strange feeling I had and thus I worded that awkwardly

Alright, which one of you messed up the formatting in here?

If you guys want to share a bunch of in-jokes, then I'll gladly move this to FFtF, where you can do it to your heart's content. Every single person here is free to send a friend request, so rather than vocalizing it here, try it out!

I suppose it's because I don't make friends IRL, but that was a strange feeling I had and thus I worded that awkwardly

Naw, that's fine; I'm just happy to have a new friend to talk to. It feels nice! ^_^

...You know, I didn't really think about it at first, but I think I would like to be friends with Pink bubblegum. She seems like someone you can talk to when you want to feel better. (blushface etc etc ;p)

I never have a chance to talk to her, though ¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

Eclipse...maybe. She seems supernice and down to earth, but a little on the mysterious side :3

Emerald might also be a potential bro?

D'aww, shucks. We've barely met, but sure we can be friends! =]

It's okay. We're on the internet we're we can talk to people and say what we really mean.

EDIT:

Alright, which one of you messed up the formatting in here?

It's Soledai, but I have no idea how he's doing it.

Edited by Boney

I wouldn't mind making online friends with the same interests as me (also because I have little interest in making real-life friends) but it's not like I'm gonna ask to be friends with people out of the blue (it's a pride thing).

I'll just respond to people and participate in chat and soon I should amass a grand amount of friends. I was thinking of getting into LPing to help the process along.

Eclipse...maybe. She seems supernice and down to earth, but a little on the mysterious side :3

EDIT:

It's Soledai, but I have no idea how he's doing it.

Yeah, Eclipse, does seem nice... She greeted me twice on this board---Wait, what?... I'm what?

Uh. . .thanks guys!

Soledai, can you go to your own sig, turn off WYSIWYG (switch on the upper-left corner of the reply box) and see if there's some mismatched tags?

I see, I was going to get rid of the sig anyway, doubly so if it's causing a problem

EDIT:*Done* I feel naked now...

Edited by Soledai

...You know, I didn't really think about it at first, but I think I would like to be friends with Pink bubblegum. She seems like someone you can talk to when you want to feel better. (blushface etc etc ;p)

I never have a chance to talk to her, though ¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

PSHAW. You can be my friend anytime! Hooray for friends!

Also, randomly... What happened to Liz? She was one of the members that made the strongest impression on me when I first joined (She seemed really loud and really fun AND LOVED TYPING TITLES IN CAPS.)

She seemed like a generally nice person haha. I really wanted to be friends with her but I kind of don't see her on anymore :'c