Are There Any SF Members You Want To Be Friends With That You Aren't Already?

A lot of people change their names, you'd have to go out and investigate to find the name she currently uses if she's still on. I don't like when people change their names, I have enough hassle with profile pics. It's like when you go to your barber, formerly a white American male by the name of John Smith, and then you come back and you see a Half-Asian Russian by the name Victor Storgovitch, but has also undergone a transsexual sex change, but for some reason this imposter talks the same as John Smith and knows your name. There were people I remember from when I just joined that I don't ever recognize anymore due to this reason.

If I'm going to say at least one name, I guess Randoman would be a person I'd like to be friends, I spend a lot of time in your topics it seems, and you seem like a swell guy. (Plus you don't change your name)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, which one of you messed up the formatting in here?

If you guys want to share a bunch of in-jokes, then I'll gladly move this to FFtF, where you can do it to your heart's content. Every single person here is free to send a friend request, so rather than vocalizing it here, try it out!

this is a thing?

...so I did actually make this thread on SF a while back. My memory must be failing me.

Every single person here is free to send a friend request, so rather than vocalizing it here, try it out!

You got a good point there.

Still, there's quite a few SF members that are too shy to go out there and make friends with the people they want to befriend. So by making this thread, I'm hoping that people whose names are mentioned in this thread will go befriend the people that mentioned their names.

If I'm going to say at least one name, I guess Randoman would be a person I'd like to be friends, I spend a lot of time in your topics it seems, and you seem like a swell guy. (Plus you don't change your name)

Aw... Thanks!! =D

A few people come to mind, but I haven't really talked with them much. Anyone who is an Archanean freak like me would definitely be my online bro/sis for life. That's how Crizix and I met (well actually I reviewed one of her fanfics, she reviewed mine...so yeah). But I'd be happy to befriend anyone who wants to be friends :3

Ya know, this kind of reminds me of a saying: "I went out to look for friends, but only few were there. I went out to be a friend, and friends were everywhere."

I wish to be friends with people that send me pictures of hawt bewbs and not nasty bewbs

brb removing you from friend roster before my breasts spontaneously combust

@No one in particular (perhaps too many to mention would be better?); I like pretty much everyone so I'm open to the idea of befriending people here.

Edited by Pikachu

I wish to be friends with people that send me pictures of hawt bewbs and not nasty bewbs

Er...To be fair this man has his priorities straight and that's kinda...Admirable.

Also, randomly... What happened to Liz? She was one of the members that made the strongest impression on me when I first joined (She seemed really loud and really fun AND LOVED TYPING TITLES IN CAPS.)

She seemed like a generally nice person haha. I really wanted to be friends with her but I kind of don't see her on anymore :'c

Liz is super cool, yeah! Unfortunately, after sometime in 2010, she got into the habit of disappearing for long periods of time.

As for me, no one really. I'd like to hang a bit more with some other friends though.

...¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

DSC00369.jpg

I thought this was gonna be it man DAMN YOU TO HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Does this still include all genders?

Hey man good bewbs is good bewbs

Er...To be fair this man has his priorities straight and that's kinda...Admirable.

Indeed. A salute, sir and or madam. o7

Indeed. A salute, sir and or madam. o7

Can we ship you two yet? ohmy.png

Edited by shadowofchaos