Are There Any SF Members You Want To Be Friends With That You Aren't Already?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idealistically, I'd like to be friends with as many people as possible. The more friends the better! But there's plenty I'd love to be friends with, although I do feel a little odd just randomly adding people because I think they're nice and whatnot. I'd rather have a couple conversations first. :)

But I'm open to talk almost anytime!

Idealistically, I'd like to be friends with as many people as possible. The more friends the better! But there's plenty I'd love to be friends with, although I do feel a little odd just randomly adding people because I think they're nice and whatnot. I'd rather have a couple conversations first. :)

But I'm open to talk almost anytime!

ciao, tu parli italiano?

ciao, tu parli italiano?

Ho capito, ma non riesco a parlarlo.

Hmpt, no one wants to be friends with me, I'm cool with that. Not crying on the inside at all.

[/hugs]

Hmpt, no one wants to be friends with me, I'm cool with that. Not crying on the inside at all.

well...i honestly have no idea who the heck you are. hang out and post moar

though there might be people who want to be your friend but don't pay attention to the sections this topic was in or...just plain don't want to say so

Edited by Boney

I'm pretty new, and I lurk more than anything (even in the chatroom). A few names come to mind, but I think I should get to know them first. I'd happily friend most people, though, especially those who love Akaneia. (This is how noob7 and I met on FFN. Did he mention this?...Yeah, he did. :O)

I accepted your friend invitation, but I suppose we don't really get to talk all that much...

Well, I personally got to make good friends with a lot of people and get to know them better in this thread.