NFL 2013-2014 Season!

Anacybele

If the Vikings get a good QB in the draft they would improve immensely next year.

Although with the Bucs and the Jags also looking like they'll he going for QBs and doing worse that might difficult.

well Buccs maybe fine with QB since Glennon is smart and works with a system, they need some major improvement in coaching though

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Vikings get a good QB in the draft they would improve immensely next year.

I really can't trust the Vikings to draft QBs, the last two "franchise" QBs they drafted were Tavaris Jackson and Christian Ponder. But it is frustrating because we have a future HOF RB(possibly top 5 of all time), good WRs(Patterson looks like a beast), A solid if boring set of TEs(although Rudolph could improve immensly if the right person is passing to him). Although that still leaves our weak secondary. If I'm correct we'll probably miss out on Bridgewater. But if that happens we still have a lot of good QBs in the draft.

@ Life

The Bills are basically 1 play away from winning all the games they lost. They could very well could be 8-1 right now. Realistically they should be 7-2 or 6-3. Stephon Gilmore missing the first 6 games and Manuel missing the last 4 has really hurt us. We lost a least 3 games because our 3rd or 4th string corner has had to start and has gotten lit up for a ton of yards. And for some reason our D has let up at least 1 huge pass play every game this year. Dexter McCluster dropped our weekly gift to KC though.
Coaching staff has done an amazing job with their 3 QBs who had a combined 1 NFL start among the 3 of them coming into this season.
Our schedule has been really tough too. The Ravens and Browns are the only teams we've played who currently have losing records.
Our remaining schedule is really weak though so I havent given up hope yet. Jags, Bucs, Steelers, Falcons, and each division opponent again.

Washington Redskins @ Minnesota Vikings - lol oh man

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons - Seattle's schedule is too easy

Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens - the dream will never die

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears

Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers - dunno if Seneca Wallace is just incompetent or wasn't expecting to be put in

St. Louis Rams @ Indianapolis Colts

Oakland Raiders @ New York Giants - I swear if they go to the Super Bowl I will cry for a year

Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers - EJ Manuel my nigga

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans

Carolina Panthers @ San Francisco 49ers - This will be a good game

Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals - RIP Carson Palmer though

Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers - Manning vs Chargers, especially these new and improved actually pretty decent Chargers, may end up in the future Super Bowl Champions' favor

Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints

Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - the two most dysfunctional teams in the league right now...

You're saying Miami is going to lose to the worst team in the league right now after they just beat the Bengals? You don't give them enough credit. xP

Of course, anything's possible, but I'm definitely predicting another Miami win this week. The Steelers, I really don't know anymore. I've only been right about them once so far in matchups. I want to say they can win this week, but I said the same thing when they faced the Raiders...

Tampa Bay isnt that bad though. Unlike Jacksonville, they actually look like an NFL team, and they have been competitive in most of their games. I predict that they finish with 3 wins.

Jacksonville however has scored only 7 TDs this year. KC's D/ST has 7 TDs and 2 different QBs have 7 TDs in a single game.

Yeah Tampa was one boneheaded mistake from beating Arizona, New Orleans, and the New York Jets and somehow blew a 21 point lead to Seattle

It's not like they're Jacksonville where the closest thing they had to a lead was when they were losing to the Broncos by two points and almost got the conversion

Edited by Lord Raven

So, Ben's really frustrated with what's going on with the Steelers. So frustrated in fact, that he might leave the team! He's frustrated with not only Haley, but the entire coaching staff. I don't blame him at all, honestly, because Haley sucks and Lebeau is getting too old and Tomlin doesn't seem to want to do diddly squat about it, but I'd be sad if Ben left. He's the best QB we've had since Bradshaw, and I doubt we'll find another Big Ben quickly. :(

Tomlin, Rooney family, if you want Ben to stick around, DO SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE. ;_;

Wow Haloti Ngata is injured again, can we please get him whatever surgery and conditioning he needs so he can finally consistently play in a game?

Aside from that, wow, we finally scored more than 3 points in the first quarter...

Wow Haloti Ngata is injured again, can we please get him whatever surgery and conditioning he needs so he can finally consistently play in a game?

Aside from that, wow, we finally scored more than 3 points in the first quarter...

Then Flacco throws a pick... :(

Is anyone watching the game? There's a Rams fan on here...

Jags are winning too, also a wtf moment

Meaning that if the Titans, Bengals, Chargers, Raiders and Bills lose (very likely now), we have the following in the WC race. Dolphins could lose too.

Ravens - 4-5

Chargers - 4-5 or 5-4

Jets - 5-4

Titans - 4-5

Raiders - 3-6

Bills - 3-7

Steelers - 3-6

Dolphins - 4-5 or 5-4

shit, and to think everyone thought that the AFC would be a gimme.

Edited by Lord Raven

I can't that final pass by Dalton... what kind of idiot tips a hail mary up?

Best play of nfl all year

Green for instant freebie td catch

Edited by The Protown SK

Sorry for double post but this is deplorable.

Cardinals TD 14 seconds into the game off of a sack fumble.

Seriously? Today is all kinds of messed up Shit.

Oh, the Steelers won. Well, I'm surprised. But I still hope Ben stays. Because he really does want to finish his career with the Steelers. He honestly loves being a part of Pittsburgh and always did. He doesn't want to have to ask to be traded. But he's starting to feel like he won't have a choice. I wish I could tell him right now that he DOES have a choice. I'd tell him to remember Hines Ward and how he stuck by the Steelers through the good and bad times. If Ben really loves being a Steeler, he'd stay no matter how badly they play. That's what I'd tell him. I'd also tell him that I used to say that it would be cool if he got four Super Bowl wins before his career ended so he'd have as many as Terry Bradshaw got. And it still would be cool. But the game isn't all about making records or being the best team. You gotta have fun too! Hines Ward just enjoyed playing when he learned his lesson on that the hard way.

I pray that the Rooneys and Tomlin don't let him leave and figure something out. So everyone can be happy again. Conflict is just going to make the hole that they've been digging deeper.

And fuck anyone that says Ben sucks now. He's still great, it's Todd Haley that's keeping him from playing like he used to. When Ben did his own thing, he made shit happen! Now he can't do that anymore. It's no wonder the majority of fans blame Haley and want his ass fired.

Edited by Anacybele