NFL 2013-2014 Season!

Anacybele

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah okay. Locker was playing lights out until his injury, wonder what's happened, he was supposed to be the second coming of McNair.

Still, I'd rather the Titans have lost; if the Chargers and Dolphins lose then we have a ton of potential wild card teams at 4-5.

Hey Ana - this is for you

Ah, thank you, thank you, that's good news! Ben still has a right to be frustrated, but I'm glad the guys aren't letting him go! Still, though, the team's got issues and Ben won't be happy until they're solved. I'm sure he isn't the only frustrated team member either. I wouldn't be surprised if this is why Harrison and Wallace left. And the fans won't be happy again either until things change for the better.

Also, the Panthers got screwed? Noooo. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Good news so far

- Broncos won

- Ravens won

- Cardinals won

- Seahawks won

- Lions won

- Most AFC teams with a 4-4 or 3-5(-6) record lost

Bad news

- Colts lost, badly

rooting for the Saints and the Buccaneers. Dolphins losing puts us firmly in the Wild Card race.

Panthers won? Yay! Whoa, talk about a low scoring game there though. o.O

Now Miami just has to win. And Tampa has yet to even win at all, so the 'Phins' chances of doing so look pretty good. GO 'PHINS!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm just happy that Packers' fans get to feel the pain of having an incompetent QB. I have a few friends who are Packers' fans, and they were so angry at the bad Quarter-Backing welcome to the life of many other NFL fans.

'Tis a fate I would not wish upon my worst enemies.

I'm just happy that Packers' fans get to feel the pain of having an incompetent QB. I have a few friends who are Packers' fans, and they were so angry at the bad Quarter-Backing welcome to the life of many other NFL fans.

1996-2007 Baltimore Ravens

Never Forget

1996-2007 Baltimore Ravens

Never Forget

2002-2012 Buffalo Bills. May God have mercy on the souls of Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

^ Haha you forgot a bunch more. When/How/Why are you a Bills fan?

1 more loss and im ready to give up. The point-of-giving-up would have been this week but almost all of the teams in the wild card race also lost. EJ looked really bad though... I really hope it was just rust from the injury, I cant go through another QB bust.
Why is it that whenever I blast a team for being bad they go and win? It happened with the Browns earlier in the year and now it just happened with the Jags. LOL at a Ryan Fitzpatrick turnover sealing the game late in the 4th Quarter. Im so glad to have moved on from him.
So the Saints are kinda good huh?

2002-2012 Buffalo Bills. May God have mercy on the souls of Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

and for the Ravens we had Super Bowl champions Tony Banks and Trent Dilfer, then Kyle Boller, Randall Cunningham, Stoney case, Jim harbaugh, Elvis Grbac, Troy Smith, Eric Zeier, Vinny Testaverde, Steve McNair, and lord knows who else there were like 15 of them

Makes you appreciate the hell out of Flacco, who currently doesn't have the receivers that those guys had.

^ Haha you forgot a bunch more. When/How/Why are you a Bills fan?

I consider pure shit in the Bills QB slot as anyone after Flutie. Flutie brought us Flutie Flakes and a playoff spot.

I also haven't watched football properly in three years but next year, Im free so I will.

Edited by Life

Nice job on the win, Ravens! Now, kindly avoid doing that again for awhile. You can beat the Steelers on Thanksgiving if you really want to (I don't really care who wins when those two teams meet up, since I hate both of those teams. Sorry Lord Raven and Ana), but after that you'd better not win again until you play the Bengals for the final game of the season.

Now, for that Ravens win to have helped the Browns at all, we need to beat the Bengals ourselves. We decidedly trounced them earlier in the year, but that was with Hoyer at QB. I guess we'll have to see how well Jason Campbell measures up to the best Browns QB since Bernie Kosar.

Meanwhile Browns fans, move aside; the wild card spot is ours. Also AFCE, lose some more unless you are the Patriots.

Did Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones get hurt or something? xP

Torrey is all we have, whereas Jacoby is very average, Brown is good but a rookie, everyone else is mediocre. No good tight ends. No oline, no run game.

They had Clayton, Mason, and Heap, Ogden on LT, generally good olines and fucking Jamal Lewis. That's very very good. Our first Super Bowl year was Sharpe/Qadry Ismail/Stokley/Jamal Lewis. But this year is shit and Flacco is still outplaying every Ravens QB.

Edited by Lord Raven