All of your waifus should die...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey, you are the Hazama of the Fire Emblem fanbase.

That sums him up pretty well, I'd say.

I still find the terms "waifu" and "husbando" to be stupid and annoying though. >_>

Wifey and hubby are way cuter.

Agreed.

...Okay then, Rey. Here's a few ideas for what you could do next:

1. Get the waifus (or another horde of avatars) to kill all the husbandos.

2. Get another horde of avatars to kill all the DLC characters.

3. Get another horde of avatars to kill all the SpotPass characters.

4. Get all the acquirable characters in the game to kill off the avatars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS MEANS WAR!

i'm just messing around with ya cause i really have nothing better to do than to go on a "holy crusade" against the Waifu murderer...yeah i don't support people shoving their pairings down each others throats, but its more favorable to the general public if i side AGAINST the person who decides to kill all the females...I'm fucking bored, give me a break

Pah, like two words mean anything. Actions speak louder, you know. :3

Frederick is on the gender-bent Gim-Rei hit list now.

Have a nice day.

Though having Gangrel do the executions would be epic

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Pah, like two words mean anything. Actions speak louder, you know. :3

words, have power, the declaration of independence, magna carta, Gettysburg address, i have a dream, pope urban the 2nds speech that began the 1st crusade (cant recall the name), and more that don't immediately come to my mind, and they all share one thing, these words changed the world

Edited by Cyron

Hahaha...

Oh, I cannot WAIT to see the pain on those overzealous fans' faces as their waifus are brutally slaughtered, one by one. Assassinated by Gim-Rey and his powerful army, brought together from the farthest depths of the Outrealms, united under one purpose.

I want to watch to their expressions as every woman falls underneath the team effort of Rey, Rei, Reiko, Dan, Ray, Silvia and Annie. I want to REVEL IN THEIR PAIN!

NO ONE, NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THE WRATH, THE FINAL PAIN OF DEATH. ALL LIGHT SHALL PERISH UNDERNEATH THE SHROUD OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You posted this on one of my more ruthless days again...

And you have Silvia kll her best friend, not cool. DX

I want to help them DELIVER DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THE HASUBANDOS. ALL OF THEM! I WANT CHROM'S HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER! Tee hee.

Edited by Fala

I think soc finally snapped, lol :lol:

I haven't looked at the comments on youtube for that video yet, but if anyone is throwing a big fuss I don't get it. Also, if he has time (and wants to bother doing so), he should do one for all the guys as well :P:

Hahaha...

Oh, I cannot WAIT to see the pain on those overzealous fans' faces as their waifus are brutally slaughtered, one by one. Assassinated by Gim-Rey and his powerful army, brought together from the farthest depths of the Outrealms, united under one purpose.

I want to watch to their expressions as every woman falls underneath the team effort of Rey, Rei, Reiko, Dan, Ray, Silvia and Annie. I want to REVEL IN THEIR PAIN!

NO ONE, NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THE WRATH, THE FINAL PAIN OF DEATH. ALL LIGHT SHALL PERISH UNDERNEATH THE SHROUD OF ETERNAL DARKNESS!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

You posted this on one of my more ruthless days again...

Can I marry you again?