Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xin'dy is on the V/LA list or whatever it's called.

Xin'dy has until Phase End to post, or will be subbed

Don't you think mafia Safeguards are OP if they can target the mafia's NK? Generally all the mafia SGs I've seen have a restriction preventing them from doing that. Otherwise it's basically just unlimited Hitman + Watcher Ninja.

Why could you see j00 as SK but not mafia? What do you think prevents him from being mafia? Especially as there are no mafia flips as of yet for associative reads and the like.

Don't you think mafia Safeguards are OP if they can target the mafia's NK? Generally all the mafia SGs I've seen have a restriction preventing them from doing that. Otherwise it's basically just unlimited Hitman + Watcher Ninja.

There are lots of ways they could be restricted and it's dumb to clear somebody on the claim because of this.

Why could you see j00 as SK but not mafia? What do you think prevents him from being mafia? Especially as there are no mafia flips as of yet for associative reads and the like.

I'm townreading her due to the amount of effort compared to the rest of the game, which has been pretty coasty so far. SK has an easier time faking this.

I'm assuming there's 4 non-town at most due to balance reasons, yes.

It's likely that since Elie announced it was potential MYLO before he realized that lol no deaths tonight.

If it's only three, it'd be 7/3--> lynch --> 6/3 ---> two deaths tonight --> 4/3, not game over.

If it's four, it's 6/4 --> lynch --> 5/4 ---> any amount of deaths tonight ---> game over.

Or, 6/3/1 --> lynch ---> 5/3/1 --> Any amount of deaths and ITP can win with scum ---> game over.

Or, 6/3/1 --> lynch ---> 5/3/1 --> two deaths tonight, ITP can't win with scum --> 3/3/1, town's unlikely to be able to win after that, but it's possible if correct lynch, cross kills by mafia/ITP, 3/1 which would indicate that it's less likely to be this scenario.

Most likely scenario's are 4 mafia or 3 mafia 1 neutral.

lynchee: shinori - sorry dude, according to your own claim you're basically a plain old hated townie right now. if you're telling the truth, and you survive to a final-three gamestate, the town loses, so I'd rather we kill you when a mislynch hurts the least. and if you're lying dirty terrible mafia scum, then good for us I guess.

LOL? So according to this you feel I am more town than scum. At least that's what it sounds like yet you'd just rather lynch me than go after someone else that's scum. Which just screams you want to lynch me for being town. You say you are basically knowing that you are mislynching me. When scum on the NNR wagon is obviously a lot easier to find if you take me out of the equation.since three people on the wagon are scum. That just seems terrible.

Also I'm not gonna lie I'm really lost.

##Vote: Naglfar

Assuming kirsche isn't filthy scum and we're dealing with 4 non-towns,

V-V-V-Voderps!

NekoRex (NNR) (7): prims, j00, Naglfar, SB, Shinori

Ladies and gents, 2 townies and the scumteam.

I did not target Nags last night.

Following this revelation I'm thinking it might be a good idea for the bucket list to massclaim, but only following a role PM quoting from Snike (since he's already outed himself as ITP).

Dear Snike, you represent

cowboy-bebop.jpg

Cowboy Bebop: Bounty Hunter (Bounty Checker SK) (Wincon - collect bounties equating to $1,000,000 by killing more popular serieses.)

See you, Space Cowboy

You line your show with the premise of being a famous bounty hunter, but in reality, you don't care about Toonami that much. All you want to do is make syre your pockets filled before moving on. You have no interest in sides or timeslots, you just want money. Fortunately, you know that the budgets of these other series are pretty high. You also know how to steal their budgets, and their lives. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: [uSER]. Bang." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. [uSER] will be cancelled and you will earn their entire budget.

You are aware that more popular series' will likely have a larger budget to work with. You may also check the budget of a series. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: What's the scoop on [uSER2]?" where [uSER2] represents another living player besides yourself. You will learn exactly how much money they have lined their pockets with, and depending on who you scan, you will receive a neat surprise if you kill a scanned [uSER2] later in the game. This surprise will not come from all users in which you scan.

You know that Rave Master is no longer in production as the rep submitted his two weeks notice, but told only you that he'd just quit anyway. You can freely operate under the guise of a representative of this show. You also know that no one else is interested in bounty work, and therefore does not operate during the night. With this knowledge, you can act under the guise of a NightVig.

Lastly, you took a look at the budget allocations sheet, as you walked them down to the finance office yourself. You are aware that [uSER] bounty values range from $85,000 to $625,000, and that there are no duplicate bounty values.

You are allied with the yourself. You win when you have earned your cool Million $ reward. Until this occurs, you do not win, and if the game ends before you have earned your Million $, you do not win.

N0: Scanned shinori. His show is legit and his budget is $105,000.

N1: Shot Manix and scanned someone not name Naglfar. I don't want to disclose this result just yet.

I made about a third of my wincon last night by shooting Manix (was going to claim vig on massclaim), so I need at least 2 kills to win. I can win with either faction, but I was planning on town-siding.

N0: Scanned shinori. His show is legit and his budget is $105,000.

If by "his show is legit" you mean that you learned his alignment, then your role PM doesn't say anything about learning alignments from what I can tell. ?????

If by "his show is legit" you mean that you learned his alignment, then your role PM doesn't say anything about learning alignments from what I can tell. ?????

No I mean he represents Yu Yu Hakusho.

it's show cop basically as well as a helpful hint for my targets

Your role PM also doesn't mention you learning anything other than their budget so uh, GJ botching your fakeclaim wwwwwwww

Dear mafia sucks, you represent

Cardcaptor-Sakura_Book4_TP.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura: Vanilla Restrained

Oh, Key of Clow... power of magic... power of light... surrender the wand... the force ignite!

You represent quite possibly the most quintessential of the shojo magical girls, featuring a youthful main character of whom possesses great abilities due to her skills in handling the Clow Cards and the Key of Clow. However, one of the key morals of your series is the powers of united friendship and trust. With Madison, Li and Keroberos at your side, you are capable of great things, but even more when forced to fight by yourself. You do not have any special powers to aid yourself against enemies, but you know that [uSER] possesses your collection of Clow Cards, and when [uSER] leaves the game, you will obtain them, as well as two abilities to protect yourself and your friends. You are not aware of who [uSER] is, but you know that they have an active role. Both abilities will be unique to you.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Locked".

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Locked".

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

All things considered Snike is probably the person I need dead and I'd like to lynch him tomorrow (he can have a day in advance since he can't shoot tonight).

Your role PM also doesn't mention you learning anything other than their budget so uh, GJ botching your fakeclaim wwwwwwww

Maybe if you'd read the flavor, namely, bolded

You are aware that more popular series' will likely have a larger budget to work with. You may also check the budget of a series. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: What's the scoop on [uSER2]?" where [uSER2] represents another living player besides yourself. You will learn exactly how much money they have lined their pockets with, and depending on who you scan, you will receive a neat surprise if you kill a scanned [uSER2] later in the game. This surprise will not come from all users in which you scan.

you'd realize that it does fit, given that I'd need to know the series to know its' budget. Nice try.