• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naglfar (6) : Snike, Prims, Shinori, BBM, Cam, scorri
Shinori (1) : kirsche
kirsche (3) : SB, Naglfar, j00

Voteless: Sangyul

I have nothing to say about this. Naglfar and his stupid idea about samurai swordsmen is just stupid, and he needs to go.

I agree! Get him out of here!

Wait! Guys listen to me, we have to follow my plan to maximize our timeslot optimization! I have a plan!

Shut up, Rurouni Kenscum!

And with that, the President himself nodded his head at the Secretary, queueing her to pull the lever that opens the ever-so-gimmicky trap door below Naglfar's chair.

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo.........

Shouted Naglfar, as he and his precious ideals fell down a chute to what would no doubt be his doom.

Sangyul, the newer member in the room (having replaced two previous incarnations of herself), got up and looked at Naglfar's paperwork, after what seemed like an eternity. She read it out loud.

Guys, uhh, I think we made a mistake. That sheet he showed us earlier about his project; I think it was correct. Look at this.

Sangyul placed the headlining sheet on the pad for the overhead projector to display, and onto the wall shone an image that took everyone's hope and crushed it like an ant.

Naglfar has been lynched. He represented...

Dear Naglfar, you represent

rurouni_kenshin__chapter_zero__the_first

Rurouni Kenshin: Safeguard
New eras don't come about because of swords, they're created by the people who wield them.

Because you use advertise the benefits of success earned through defensive violence, you may protect other shows that you respect. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: My Reverse Blade will protect you, [uSER]." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. With your subliminal messaging and strong moral conviction, you will deflect any amount of actions and/or complaints filed that target [uSER] away from them, less kills, and straight towards the trash can, rendering the action useless. Your unparalleled speed will always make sure that this occurs first.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

Night 2 has begun! Feel free to submit your night actions. No talking.

Night 2 ends at 1800 GMT-5 (5PM CST, 6PM EST, etc etc) on 7/28/13, and end up to 24 hours early depending on action submittion.

A reminder; No one will die during Night 2.

Edited by Elieson

I'd love to come up with some interesting flavor, but no one is dead, so what's the point

Uhh, sir. We're not on Commercial Break anymore.

Oh. Ah-Ahem. Excuse me. Gentlemen, I see you all stayed here overnight. Did anyone leave the room last night?

The Secretary plays a sped-up video of last nights video surveillance recording.

I see kirsche left. That was...hours ago. Where is that bastard?

This is unbelievable! Secretary, lock the doors! I don't care if he left to use the restroom on floor 12, he has no business returning here at this point! I'm too agitated! Everyone, get back to work!

Day 3 has begun. You have 72 (+2-ish) hours to decide on a lynch for today. kirsche is not able to be voted, and will not be posting in thread. Any votes on kirsche will automatically be defaulted to No Lynch.

Day 3 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (6pm EST, 5pm CST, etc) on 7/30/13. With 10 alive and 9 present, 5 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end.

It is now Potential LYLO.

If you did not receive night results, please inform me as I did it all from my phone and may have overlooked something. You should all have received a message stating at the very least

Edited by Elieson

I am claiming right now. I am voyeur. Last night, a watcher and a kidnapper targeted kirsche. I am claiming like this because I don't want the watcher to think that I am the kidnapper.

there's a ton of stuff I'd like to say about that Naglfar lynch but suffice to say you guys are all horrible

anyway I'm persuaded to

##Vote: Shinori

so this must be sb's vote too

I didn't spend my action last night because Naglfar flipping town means Shinori's scum. from my point of view at least. the three others pretty much have to say the same thing.

I'll say this confirms kirsche as legit, because if he was scum and was misdirecting our lynches, it doesn't make sense for him to get kidnapped as he can misdirect us as long as his questions/answers are vague enough.

Really don't like BBM and Cam's votes, none of the reasons justifies lynching the claimed safeguard when there's comparably more useless roles in the pool of possible scum and none of the others were obtown in any way either. Cam has been terrible all game, period.

Yeah so we're massclaiming

If mafia silenced Kirsche, he's legit (unless WIFOM but ehhh I don't think it was necessary when pretty much everyone was following it anyways). That leaves 3/4 people on the NNR wagon to be scum.

SB, I thought you said you couldn't use your role in *YLO? And even if you could, why would you, as town, in this scenario? You haven't used it up to this point so nothing points to it being compulsive. ##Vote: SB.

Dunno who the town on the wagon is, but I think it's least likely to be SB. I'll reread in a few hours.

In reference to Day 2.

After some Thought, it's not potential MYLO.

Derp.

I just want to be sure that everyone is aware that yesterday was not a *YLO.

[22:15:09] SB: wait eli

[22:15:17] SB: didn't you say i couldn't persuade in mylo

[22:15:24] Eli: it wasn't *ylo yesterday

[22:15:29] Eli: I retracted it

[22:15:38] SB: again?

[22:15:46] Eli: I admitted I derped yeterday

[22:15:49] Eli: remember?

[22:15:53] SB: welp

[22:15:58] SB: hope i don't get lynched for it

[22:16:36] SB: would I be allowed to copy this log into the thread?

[22:17:15] Eli: Just

[22:17:18] Eli: I did it

[22:17:21] Eli: more or less

[22:17:33] Eli: you may copy this log if you'd like but I took care of it

[22:17:54] SB: no but it doesn't because I was able to persuade today

[22:18:11] SB: when it's mylo

[22:18:19] Eli: It wasn't MYLO when you submitted your action though

[22:18:29] SB: oh

[22:18:32] SB: ok copying this now

as for WHY I acted, fmpov all three of prims/j00/shinori have to be scum. I just persuaded one of them to the one who I found scummiest. There was no risk involved since I know all three of them are scum.

To be fair to SB, I was complaining about kidnapper still working when he told me my results, and he said a very similar thing about the kidnap working since it was *YLO yesterday.

##Vote: SB

Is there really a point to playing this game anymore? Snike's claim + Kevin's result guarantees the scum is between SB/j00/Shinori/Prims and if Snike is jointing with us we can wipe that list out pretty easily for a confirmed win.

I'm going to point out that Shinori dayvigging Rein makes sense because if he didn't then he'd draw a bunch of heat for not shooting when he claimed dayvig later, and it also gives a convenient fakeclaim. Looking townie enough to survive the day's lynch would be more useful than suiciding on a random townie in his situation, especially if he has an important night role too (like kidnapper, even).

j00's claim is horrible because I'm the only person in the game who has claimed a shot-based ability, and I don't even have it yet. It's comparable to when she claimed Coroner in FF Mafia.

But yeah ultimately this doesn't matter since there's a guaranteed town win if all of these people are wiped out.

j00's claim is horrible because I'm the only person in the game who has claimed a shot-based ability, and I don't even have it yet. It's comparable to when she claimed Coroner in FF Mafia.

Shinori dude

I didn't spend my action last night because Naglfar flipping town means Shinori's scum. from my point of view at least. the three others pretty much have to say the same thing.

lrn2read :P

coroner is easily fakeable for scum when they have janitor, my role isn't fakeable unless the I'm scum and the scumteam knows there's no townie with X-shot roles. It's also easily provable.

it's a completely superfluous scum role since scum wouldn't want to use it on others than themselves, in which case they might as well just get a couple of more X-shots.

Doesn't matter since you've conveniently had no valid targets for it. Scum having enough information by D2 to know it's a safe claim to make isn't improbable imo.

._.

imo: force j00 to target somebody with no 1-shot abilities tonight and have scorri voyeur that person.

I'd go with Cam, personally. Especially since he could possibly have 1-shots anyway; it's not like he's claimed yet.